Streaming, movie ads from Mediahub - $30 per conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff.Mediahub

Hello!​

My name is Jeff from Mediahub.com and I want to introduce you our new streaming ads for your streaming related websites.
(Sports streaming, Movie/series streaming)

A conversion is between $20-$30 depending on the GEO.
We are offering clean, responsive & ad-blocker proof streaming ads.

Attached is the stats of our streaming publishers quoted from our dashboard.
boo7KxB.jpg

Add me on Skype: jeff.mediahub and let's get started!
Email: jeff [at] mediahub.com​

28 comments
CAUTION
This company are scammers and cheaters!
We wait for almost 3 years on a large sum of money.
In the beginning this company pays well.
After a while no payments!
No more responses to emails, ICQ, SMS, WhatsApp or by phone!
Proofs are available, so please don't use this advertiser!

I am not the only one with this problem. Here is another one:
http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-h...213127-stay-away-mediahub-com-no-payment.html

Last edited:
mediahub is shit company, dont pay publishers and scam advertiser with fake/bot traffic coming from vpn ips for campaigns, stay away from this company if you want to not waste time and money.

well... we've been paid at time always.

mediahub is shit company, dont pay publishers and scam advertiser with fake/bot traffic coming from vpn ips for campaigns, stay away from this company if you want to not waste time and money.
for us no prob.

Some of illegitimate publishers might try to influence you and spread false reputation.
It derives from deep desperation and heavy depression which doesn't hurt only themselves but their surroundings as well.

I hope potential publishers will give 1 chance to us and see that it will be worthwhile to test it out.
We don't want our pubs to miss a great opportunity here.

We are proven to be performing better from our competitors thanks to our large variety of CPA offers and eCPM popunder campaigns.
CPA offers work the best for the following GEOs: US UK AU CA
eCPM based popunder/interstitial coverage is WW

There will be dedicated optimization team to get you the highest revenue your site can reach.

Some of illegitimate publishers might try to influence you and spread false reputation.
It derives from deep desperation and heavy depression which doesn't hurt only themselves but their surroundings as well.

--> :facepalm:
--> I could send to everyone all messenger logs, email logs and screenshots from the last years. I got everything!
--> I can prove everything. You're a fraudster and cheater!

payment proof

Hello everyone!

I have Mediahub banners on my sites from June and already received 2 payments. Please see the attachment on the bottom of this post.

My general opinion of Mediahub: it works well if your traffic is mainly from US.

Advantages:
- support available almost 24/7
- you can select banners you want
- conversions are pretty well this month

Disadvantages:
- types of payments: only wire or Paypal, even if they promised me also Paxum or Payoneer when I signed up. Actually they promised me NET0 terms on payment and payment on Paxum for conversions in August, so I can keep you updated on 1st of September
- conversions were really poor in July even if my traffic was all the time the same (geo, amount of traffic,...)

I`ve tested many ad networks and I have to say that Mediahub works well for me so I recommend it for everyone. Give them a try.

Here is the proof of payment:
20qygaw.png

Hello everyone!

I have Mediahub banners on my sites from June and already received 2 payments.

Please notice:

Last Activity: Today 02:59 PM
Total Posts: 1

We still waiting for our payments!! And these are big amounts! So please don't use this advertiser.

without you my traffic will be more appreciated - thanks

If I have only 1 post that doesn`t mean I am one of them. That`s only mean that I comment only on post where I have proper answer or opinion. That`s why I also registered on Wjunction. I read forums a lot without even registering up

I don`t have bad experience with them (only conversions dropped in July).
I sent you a proof, it`s your decision if you believe or not and if you use them or not. If you don`t - better for me: my traffic will be more appreciated.

Have a nice day and good luck in internet business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back