Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rate fixes and fixes to our view system are now live. Most should see increased earnings going forward.

Those who saw decreases before due to kodi should see their earnings rise to the same amount as before.

- Storage limit has been increased for registered/premium users
- Streaming speed has been increased 150%

Last edited:
Rate fixes and fixes to our view system are now live. Most should see increased earnings going forward.

Those who saw decreases before due to kodi should see their earnings rise to the same amount as before.

Am yet to witness this. my view count is still poor. Admin, got my PM?

Am yet to witness this. my view count is still poor. Admin, got my PM?

Now it depends on where you put those links , I have a good growth and i started working more and begin to be satisfied! I hope to keep this time so as not to defend another "problem" ! :friends:

Username: kkom

My views are not the same in my report can you fix that.

1 file uploaded 2017-04-05 got 1084 views and in my reports says 550.

Thank You

Username: kkom

My views are not the same in my report can you fix that.

1 file uploaded 2017-04-05 got 1084 views and in my reports says 550.

Thank You
Views on the video page are # of people who clicked on the link, while views in your reports page are those who watched the video to 10%. Recent rate improvements should compensate for that.

I asked some months ago for premium without answer, can you give me please the premium? I use streamin.to for many years. Thanks
Username: RyoSaeba

why link with ssl r not counted , https://streamin.to/iug8tgscx3vo

or its a count problem
I don't know what to say. My earnings are almost the same since Matt did that improvement, but my views are decreasing every day even though i'm uploading daily and i have many views (it's impossible that all might be just clicks on the links). What do you say Matt?

Most are reporting large improvements, what's your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back