Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Streamin AND Zstream[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] is a thief, I do not want to pay because my page is adult content.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] If the page says accept adult content[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Scam Scam Scam[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Streamin AND Zstream[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] is a thief, I do not want to pay because my page is adult content.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] If the page says accept adult content[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Scam Scam Scam[/FONT]

Already explained the issue to you.

I've got a problem.When i go to videos and i count the views that i have i get around 30 views.
When i go to reports it shows a total of 7 reports.
I'm not mad but....i'm using this file-host for some time for now and from the last summer things tend to go backwards from my point of view.

hello, i have a problem with 2 payments one from 14.11.2016 that was rejected for a problem with skrill and until now i don't see the money and on from 26.02.2017, still pending
2017-02-26$15.63PENDING
2016-12-11$11.80PAID
2016-11-14$13.22REJECTED

thanks for the payment from 26.02.2017, how about with the rejected one?

hello, i have a problem with 2 payments one from 14.11.2016 that was rejected for a problem with skrill and until now i don't see the money and on from 26.02.2017, still pending
2017-02-26$15.63PENDING
2016-12-11$11.80PAID
2016-11-14$13.22REJECTED

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I've got a problem.When i go to videos and i count the views that i have i get around 30 views.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]When i go to reports it shows a total of 7 reports.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I'm not mad but....i'm using this file-host for some time for now and from the last summer things tend to go backwards from my point of view.[/FONT]

You have a big error in your counting system. You count the views for every video but you don't count them in total views (reports). If I count only my views for all my videos added yesterday I have over 500 but in my reports I have 180 views. This is happening for few months and you didn't do anything to fix it. We know that you intentionally made this change.What do intend to do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back