Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can definitely understand the frustration. Working on streamlining the payment process to make everything faster. Will have payments sent within the 1-3 days from now on. If not we will send a bonus of 10% or 10$, whichever is greater.

I keep your word }:-) Today is 20th. I'm waiting for payment and bonus $. Waiting.

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2017-03-08$xx.45PENDING

Just wanted to update you regarding some exciting new things happening at Streamin.

1. Increased rates for all tiers (each country has been increased 10-15%)
2. Views from the Philippines are now counted again at a tier 5 rate.
3. Multiple new servers as well as optimized old servers should result in up to 75% increased streaming/upload speed
4. New payout system will allow us to send payments on time without the usual delay.
5. Inactive files are now kept for up to 60 days.

Finally, an addition to our rewards+ program.

- 100$ bonus will be added to the account of 5 random active uploaders each month! The only requirement is that you actively upload videos and receive 10k views/month.

This bonus will be added on the 15th of each month

As always we are asking users to send us ideas for new features or improvements they would like to see.

Last edited:
Just wanted to update you regarding some exciting new things happening at Streamin.

1. Increased rates for all tiers (each country has been increased 10-15%)
2. Views from the Philippines are now counted again at a tier 5 rate.
3. Multiple new servers as well as optimized old servers should result in up to 75% increased streaming/upload speed
4. New payout system will allow us to send payments on time without the usual delay.
5. Inactive files are now kept for up to 60 days.

Finally, an addition to our rewards+ program.

- 100$ bonus will be added to the account of 5 random active uploaders each month! The only requirement is that you actively upload videos and receive 10k views/month.

This bonus will be added on the 15th of each month

As always we are asking users to send us ideas for new features or improvements they would like to see.

Why now, Matt dear? You realised that few people want to work with your host, which is at the bottom of the list on major sites, a last option. Btw, in 2 years since i worked for you i've never received any kind of bonus, and i had over 200k views per month. Bring back the old times (because you know that 90% from our earnings are in your pocket) and you'll become a no.1 host. All the best!

Why now, Matt dear? You realised that few people want to work with your host, which is at the bottom of the list on major sites, a last option. Btw, in 2 years since i worked for you i've never received any kind of bonus, and i had over 200k views per month. Bring back the old times (because you know that 90% from our earnings are in your pocket) and you'll become a no.1 host. All the best!
Completely understand where you're coming from.

Have had a lot of backlash over the lack of view counting/kodi issues, which is why we decided to make some recent changes.

Let me start off by stating what changes were made and why. A couple months ago we discovered kodi was eating up a lot of bandwidth and accounting for 80-90% of views for some users. With the combined affiliate/bandwidth costs we would have been unable to continue running the site.

So we stopped counting these views and tried to figure out ways to control bandwidth usage from these third party sources.

Recently we added in a pair script over at streamin.to/pair so you guys will still get paid for these kodi views and our bandwidth wont be as costly. Not sure what you mean by bottom of the list on major sites but the counting issue should be resolved now.

Have had a lot of backlash over the lack of view counting/kodi issues, which is why we decided to make some recent changes.

Let me start off by stating what changes were made and why. A couple months ago we discovered kodi was eating up a lot of bandwidth and accounting for 80-90% of views for some users. With the combined affiliate/bandwidth costs we would have been unable to continue running the site.

So we stopped counting these views and tried to figure out ways to control bandwidth usage from these third party sources.

Recently we added in a pair script over at streamin.to/pair so you guys will still get paid for these kodi views and our bandwidth wont be as costly. Not sure what you mean by bottom of the list on major sites but the counting issue should be resolved now.

Recently i started to work again with your host. If i see an improvement i will continue again. But not sure if i'm going to be able to have the same amount of views that i was used too.

Recently i started to work again with your host. If i see an improvement i will continue again. But not sure if i'm going to be able to have the same amount of views that i was used too.

I'll keep working on it so your earnings return to where they were before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back