Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
?? Not sure if you added funds to payza as the reason you have not paid me? sometimes letting me know something stops me from posting as then i will know something. Thanks

Already sent you a pm regarding your payment. Not sure why you posted 6 times here about it.

what about this?

2016-07-13$x0.10REJECTED

username: marekczysz
What payment system did you use? Is your payment account in working order? Could you send us a pm with details

Last edited:
Payment recieved .. Thanks .. Sorry about the posts but was just cautious and maybe too overly. will refrain from doing so from here on.

Thanks again.

Hello everyone, I have a problem with FTP upload, " error 530 : Login incorrect. " and i'm sure it's correct.

is the FTP upload need a premium account matt ??

user : thebigwal

view problem

Hello Streamin,
My streamin username is gruploader7 and i have a problem ...its the second time i have seen this problem on my account.
My views arent similar with the reports ..for example ...my views for my videos on 18/11/2016 is 641 ..and the report views that counted on the report page for 18/11/2016 is 185 ...this is'nt the first time that happens ...why is this havepping ?
Please give my an explanation to solve this problem ...

Yours

This company is becoming more and more dishonest every month. First they started lying about the payment dates and now they are lying about the actual payments by changing the Status from PENDING to PAID even though there is no transfer.

This company is becoming more and more dishonest every month. First they started lying about the payment dates and now they are lying about the actual payments by changing the Status from PENDING to PAID even though there is no transfer.

All payments were sent on the 15th as promised.

Not sure if your payment information was incorrect but funds were already returned to your account so you can request again. We have paid you 60 times so i'm not sure how we are lying or dishonest.

Last edited:
ok you paid like you said bravo,but is ridiculous what is happ,im not saying that you need to pay 45$ for 10.000 views is ok with 30$ but you cut the views 90% and this is a joke we are working like a idiots and you are staying in your house laughing and making rich with our work,you cut my earnings 90% now im making 2,3$ a day im not able to make the minimum payout for payoneer in 2 weeks so this is the last post in your thread,when i make the 50$ to request the payment with payoneer i i will stop uploading because you dont appreciate our work,when i asked to take a look in my acount because strange hings happend you dont replay me any answer because you dont have any explanation you know what happend

wueye1.png

you will tell me about kodi but why you are the only one who complains about kodi?i work with 7 video hosts and is not any complain about kodi,you incresead the ads now every time i whant to add a movie 3,4 are opening every time

Last edited:
ok you paid like you said bravo,but is ridiculous what is happ,im not saying that you need to pay 45$ for 10.000 views is ok with 30$ but you cut the views 90% and this is a joke we are working like a idiots and you are staying in your house laughing and making rich with our work,you cut my earnings 90% now im making 2,3$ a day im not able to make the minimum payout for payoneer in 2 weeks so this is the last post in your thread,when i make the 50$ to request the payment with payoneer i i will stop uploading because you dont appreciate our work,when i asked to take a look in my acount because strange hings happend you dont replay me any answer because you dont have any explanation you know what happend

wueye1.png

you will tell me about kodi but why you are the only one who complains about kodi?i work with 7 video hosts and is not any complain about kodi,you incresead the ads now every time i whant to add a movie 3,4 are opening every time

Agreed 100%

Last edited:
why there is so much high difference in video impressions mismatch. My awstats shows ard. 2K impression but in streamin dashboard it doesn't show mroe than 500. Why ?

why there is so much high difference in video impressions mismatch. My awstats shows ard. 2K impression but in streamin dashboard it doesn't show mroe than 500. Why ?
seconded 101%
Streamin, why wont you settle this once and for all?
Are you not tired yet of these day in day out complains about you guys?

Last edited:
My site target is Japan. Everyday i have 15,000-25,000 page views. I use openload it's count only 2,800-3,000 view per day(Low tier 10$/10,000view). I got 2.5$-3$ everyday.

I try to move my video to your site. I think I can got 30$-35$ per day(Tier 3 30$/10,000view).

If it work. I post it again.

Sorry my English is very bad but I think you can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back