Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another bug to report, from several users' experience (and my own too).

When you pause a video, and then when you click play to resume it, it doesn't resume playing. It stays there 'buffering' and eventually resets back to the start of the video.

This isn't good.

Many of my users have reported this problem, and then I went to test it for myself and they're right. If you click pause, you're doomed, cause you can't resume the video where you paused it.

PLEASE fix this!

And for crying out loud.... Increase my upload size limit to 3GB! Do I have to ask 100 times more?!

When you pause a video, and then when you click play to resume it, it doesn't resume playing. It stays there 'buffering' and eventually resets back to the start of the video.

This isn't good.

Many of my users have reported this problem, and then I went to test it for myself and they're right. If you click pause, you're doomed, cause you can't resume the video where you paused it.

PLEASE fix this!

And for crying out loud.... Increase my upload size limit to 3GB! Do I have to ask 100 times more?!

Working on that bug.

Working on that bug.

Great.... let me know when that bug is fixed, so I can let my users know.

Because that bug is keeping a lot of people away, because of not being able to resume videos where they had paused.....

and.... Increase my upload size limit to 3GB! Do I have to ask 100 times more?! Please?!

and you still have not removed that pending file in the remote uploads list in my account.....

do you just ignore everything I say?

Last edited:
Working on that bug.

Great.... let me know when that bug is fixed, so I can let my users know.

Because that bug is keeping a lot of people away, because of not being able to resume videos where they had paused.....

and.... Increase my upload size limit to 3GB! Do I have to ask 100 times more?! Please?!

and you still have not removed that pending file in the remote uploads list in my account.....

do you just ignore everything I say?

Stop crying like little baby.. they have more users not only you lol

Dear Stremin.to!

When I upload my vids, the video manager shows only 300-400mb/vids, but these files are over 1gb. What's the problem? My username: Bolha09
Thank you for your help.

Streamin: Can you answer for my question?
Thank you.

That is totally normal. After the videos get encoded on the servers, they have a smaller file size. That smaller file size you see does NOT affect the quality in any way.

Today it's been almost two weeks I requested my payment and nothing to be done'm already disappointed.

User: putinho

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-03-30$18.73PENDING

Today it's been almost two weeks I requested my payment and nothing to be done'm already disappointed.

User: putinho

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-03-30$18.73PENDING

You requested on the 30th, so you will receive it on the 15th of this month.

If you had requested it on the 29th, you would have been paid on the 30th.... You need to always request on the 14th (to get paid on the 15th) or on the 29th (to get paid on the 30th)

This isn't good.

PLEASE fix this!

This problem remains!! Still not fixed, and people are still complaining that when they pause a video, they can't resume it.

I tried it again, and it's true. It buffers, and buffers and then ends up going back to the start!!!

Are you actually going to fix this??!!!

Server not found: rtmpt://5.79.69.176:80/vod?h=vgi7bmc24du56tdh5htchd5h3k3psdl2ytuo56lxoyjbddoo2gubkskb7spq

Server not found: rtmpt://95.211.209.135:80/vod?h=iwi7llc24du56tdh5htchtneyuau57dyngmyyfxcqah4dx5vplcbmnzonvvq

happening again..... :facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
Server not found: rtmpt://5.79.73.209:80/vod?h=p2i7eoty4du56tdh5hschene2r6ax3yntobm3lqd5vq7d7kvlajjbcyuheyq

:facepalm:

ALL DAY LONG --- NO CHANGE, NO FIX, NOTHING!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Server not found: rtmpt://95.211.214.161:80/vod?h=eci7bp3h4du56tdh5htshdnwyotir24waw6kjmeraebvkho42374bk2dmtdq

Great.... ignoring us and ignoring the issues seems to be all that Streamin wants to do.....

Great support!!! Video don't work, haven't worked all day long and..... nothing. Streamin ignores us and here we are.

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back