Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: Sparcsi
DateAmountStatus
2015-03-24$xx.42PENDING

I'm starting to think this website is a scam,they don/t even answer to the damn e-mails.

Hi Streamin.to:
My Streamin.to username is NowyKoles
My stats in March - 111989 / $XXX.XXXX - Can you please upgrade me to premium?
My payment is pending but I know that you will send it soon ;)

Hoping to receive payment today.

User: Horrorspoke

Not urgent though. Also, I had over 10,000 views in the month of February but I didn't ask for premium. Didn't make 10,000 this month, but could I have 28 day premium for my 10,000 in February?

Thanks in advance. One if the best rates on the net. Might not always be strictly on time, but never missed a payment :)

Hi Streamin, I have a problem with one of your payment for which I wrote you twice. I requested other payments and everything went always well, you're really punctual (I just received the last one).
Please check out the payment dated 2015-03-07 'cause there's actually a problem: your website says PAID but I never received the payment.
As u can see in the messages that I wrote to you, I can also privately send you a screen of my payments on Paypal.
I'm sure of your professionalism and your willingness to solve this minor inconvenience.
Regards

Silitha

Please Streamin, answer me soon.

Waiting payment
ID : Fatso

Another thing ..one month ago , when i share something ( great movies, great tv shows ) i'm always with 1000+ viewers a day. In the last 20/30 days with the same links ( and new ones ) i make like 100 viewers a day only ! Its so weird . This is happen to anyone too ? It sounds like a " shaving " or something ..
Best regards !

embedded video does not load

why is it that when i embed a video into my site, the video does not load. it just give a blackish screen.? but when i tried the other video hosting site that has "good" in their name, the videos loads well and i don't encounter any problem with them.? I need an answer. support isn't replying at all. I just hope that i'll get a prompt reply in here. take a look at my screenshot

2tqglQ.jpg

Do you have ssl in your site if yes ,the embeded will not work

why is it that when i embed a video into my site, the video does not load. it just give a blackish screen.? but when i tried the other video hosting site that has "good" in their name, the videos loads well and i don't encounter any problem with them.? I need an answer. support isn't replying at all. I just hope that i'll get a prompt reply in here. take a look at my screenshot

2tqglQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back