Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
what rates also count all hits as you think it resist??

I checked and do not count the ... I checked GB IPs viewing and 4 do not count ... different IPs

+ All change rates ... check rates and see the surprise on Sunday and Monday
Attention with this host

Hello,

Rates on our site and this thread are correct. We count all views, provided the user has watched at least 10% of the video.

Could you pm me with a link to the video where you did your test?

@ Streamin i see you guys offer premium for sale now if i would get a premium account how long would my video file be keep on the streamin server befor being deleted is there a delete time for premium users i dont see anything on the site about this

Last edited:
@ Streamin i see you guys offer premium for sale now if i would get a premium account how long would my video file be keep on the streamin server befor being deleted is there a delete time for premium users i dont see anything on the site about this

We don't delete premium user files, however there is a fair usage policy on storage space.

Streamin i dont use streamin as a file storage space i use to share my video file links just like to know that my links wont become dead after some time of not being click i hate dead links whats the info on the fair usage policy is this just for people wanting to use streamin as file storageor is it also for us useing it to share video file links

Edit : you should add somewere for others in the premium page that you also dont delete premium user files

Last edited:
Streamin i dont use streamin as a file storage space i use to share my video file links just like to know that my links wont become dead after some time of not being click i hate dead links whats the info on the fair usage policy is this just for people wanting to use streamin as file storageor is it also for us useing it to share video file links

It's just for file storage, if you plan on having less than 2TB of videos, it won't be a problem.

i guess there is no reason for me to get premium then when i get 5 tb as just a register user right now the whole point for me and am pretty sure many others too as a premium users is file delete time and storage size

Last edited:
i guess there is no reason for me to get premium then when i get 5 tb as just a register user right now the whole point for me and am pretty sure many others too as a premium users is file delete time and storage size

Registered users have 1tb, premium users have 4.

yeah i have 1 tb now but had 5 befor you must of change it now you should of left it at 5 tb for old users which registered when it was like that 5 tb and 1 tb for the new registered users now am pretty sure other are not going to like this not cool

Last edited:
yeah i have 1 tb now but had 5 befor you must of change it now you should of left it at 5 tb for old users which registered when it was like that 5 tb and 1 tb for the new registered users now not cool

We don't have any registered users that use up more than 500gb space. So 5TB isn't realistic.

why do you advertise premium as unlimited when you say is 4 tb unlimited is not 4tb's its misleading you should say 4 tb also if you dont delete premium user files and they have 4 tb to use with premium which is not unlimited why do you say if you plan on having less than 2TB of videos, it won't be a problem when it comes to files being deleted would i not have 4 tb as premium so it should be 4tb with out files being deleted not 2tb caues this would also be misleading caues i realy dont have 4tb as a premium if my files would get delete it at 2tb am just ponting something out its your site i just dont like to be mislead

Last edited:
why do you advertise premium as unlimited when you say is 4 tb unlimited is not 4tb's its misleading you should say 4 tb also if you dont delete premium user files and they have 4 tb to use with premium which is not unlimited why do you say if you plan on having less than 2TB of videos, it won't be a problem when it comes to files being deleted would i not have 4 tb as premium so it should be 4tb with out files being deleted not 2tb caues this would also be misleading caues i realy dont have 4tb as a premium if my files would get delete it at 2tb am just ponting something out its your site i just dont like to be mislead

We will change it to 4TB

Thanks Streamin just wanted to point that out it would suck to pay $6 which is not much fair price but to find out later after i got premium i only have 4 tb and not unlimited it was a little misleading hope you understand i was not trying to disrespect you or your site just ponting something out

Dear Streamin,

Is it really impossible for you to grant the views in philippines? most of my viewers are from that country. I think I can't reach the $10 minimum cashout this coming 30th because even though my videos were reaching 1000views, your system only counts it as 10 or 20.

Respectfully yours,
mushimusho

Yea i noticed too, something is not right with counter, its not like it was before.
It dosent count views for some files, randomly i guess.

We are working on the views problem, and should have everything fixed soon.

Will have double rates for a few days to make up for any loss of views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back