StreamDAV.com - Instant/Automatic Payouts | CDN | API & FTP | HD | Subtitles | Up to 40$ per 10K

StreamDAV

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

We are happy to annonce you StreamDAV.com

Our Features:

-HD Encoding Only
-Super fast streaming speed ( via CDN )
-Automatic / Instant Payouts
-Custome Ads
-4 ads level
-Unlimited Storage
- Adult Allowed!
- FTP, API, Z-o-o-m

Affiliate Informations:

Our Beautiful Panel for detailed statistics:

8GF45i0.png

C7BtVJA.png

Payments:
- Daily for Paypal
- Instant/Daily for USDT,BTC,ETH after 5th payment.

UPDATE : 02.10.2023
We have officially released our Automatic Payment System! Payouts are INSTANT

DEMO Video! (sorry for the low quality)

Demo Video Auto Payment

What are you waiting for! Join us today at StreamDAV.com

Note, Our system is custome made and we are operating now in Alpha status to find some bugs is fully normal, if you find any let us know ;)

Last edited:
604 comments
never forget when i call him out about past history
and i complain legit about so many problems
and some users attack me
even tho i only said truth
i hope you are okay and alright with suffering and torture friends :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Last edited:
@StreamDAV if you are going to close
reduce the minimum payment to 5usd and let everyone who has collaborated with you receive their work
never forget when i call him out about past history
and i complain legit about so many problems
and some users attack me
even tho i only said truth
i hope you are okay and alright with suffering and torture friends :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:
Brother, you also suffer in the streamvid thread, I say, will it be closing poker or not?
Hub, Dev. uploadco and...VID?

Hello everyone,

Due some heavy problems and high pressure (personal life) we are forced to close the host temporary.

I may be not online for few months after the 25th Oct it depends on luck

All payments will be issued by 22-23th Oct.

It was great time with you guys
i hope comeback after new year
Post automatically merged:

We will reduce it to 3$, so everyone can get paid
And every single cent will be paid.

Thank you

its still 20$ min. payout

i hope comeback after new year

its still 20$ min. payout
image.png

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Due some heavy problems and high pressure (personal life) we are forced to close the host temporary.

I may be not online for few months after the 25th Oct it depends on luck

All payments will be issued by 22-23th Oct.

It was great time with you guys

this is the difference between him and others who say that he will pay us even after 2 months of waiting money
from this you can understand his intention...so his intention was not to deceive us and I respect this
others say for 2 months that they have problems but they forgot to pay us...
@StreamDAV
I hope you come back as soon as possible with fresh strength...good luck

I agree with what Azot says, the service started very well and with good user acceptance, it was clear that what they said about two views per IP was real, then someone touched the machine and the invention went to shit, You couldn't go back to the beginning because the beginning was poorly planned (server, cdn and technicians who touched something they shouldn't have) I really want it to come back but with the ADULT project finished, you already have the bases and what people like that are looking for that takes note and comes back stronger.

I wish you good luck and that you are a good host, we are in need of good services.

One suggestion, if possible increase the font size of the panel, it is a little difficult to read in the current size.

We have got a deal a worldstream, and got our storage server and database server back in the morning that's why it worked

Right after the payment, they suspended all the servers again and told us to pay all other servers which we already migrated

We migrated about 10 servers, last few days and told them to cancel them, but still want a payment for them even if they are pre-paid ? Instead of suspending them.

We asked them for a full refund about the 2 servers they refused.

Money hungry company, as well for any other host that plan to use them stay away from Worldstream

Back