StreamDAV.com - Instant/Automatic Payouts | CDN | API & FTP | HD | Subtitles | Up to 40$ per 10K

StreamDAV

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

We are happy to annonce you StreamDAV.com

Our Features:

-HD Encoding Only
-Super fast streaming speed ( via CDN )
-Automatic / Instant Payouts
-Custome Ads
-4 ads level
-Unlimited Storage
- Adult Allowed!
- FTP, API, Z-o-o-m

Affiliate Informations:

Our Beautiful Panel for detailed statistics:

8GF45i0.png

C7BtVJA.png

Payments:
- Daily for Paypal
- Instant/Daily for USDT,BTC,ETH after 5th payment.

UPDATE : 02.10.2023
We have officially released our Automatic Payment System! Payouts are INSTANT

DEMO Video! (sorry for the low quality)

Demo Video Auto Payment

What are you waiting for! Join us today at StreamDAV.com

Note, Our system is custome made and we are operating now in Alpha status to find some bugs is fully normal, if you find any let us know ;)

Last edited:
604 comments
Rate is very good sir, thank you very much. But views count is drop alot. Make 10k daily (can be more), now is only 2/3 daily. Idk what happen. Video error recently or what else? That is why I always ask to disable the DL button to increase views. I'm sorry if I ask this too many times.

@FarEastern

Great to hear that the rates are good now, we are working on the DL button a problem

@Azot

UK problem fixed, system bug it should be GB in backend it was set as UK

We are still migrating the videos to Ukrain, from time to time to upload problems may appear, but streaming is very stable.

We are moving also our encoding system from MP4 to HLS, the video count should be increased a lot since videos starts instant

@StreamDAV rates have definitely increased in last 48 hours. But still 60-70% less than initial days.
There seems to be some issue with view counts. I have placed StreamDAV on top of my posts which has above 5K-10K views per post and still my total views are around 2K for StreamDAV.
So either you are counting 1 view/IP/24H or there is still something wrong with views counter code.

Since I touched something the views dropped by 1/3, for example from 1000 to 300
The count does not make sense if I have views of Spain, or the United Kingdom, those countries do not appear.

Back