StreamDAV.com - Instant/Automatic Payouts | CDN | API & FTP | HD | Subtitles | Up to 40$ per 10K

StreamDAV

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

We are happy to annonce you StreamDAV.com

Our Features:

-HD Encoding Only
-Super fast streaming speed ( via CDN )
-Automatic / Instant Payouts
-Custome Ads
-4 ads level
-Unlimited Storage
- Adult Allowed!
- FTP, API, Z-o-o-m

Affiliate Informations:

Our Beautiful Panel for detailed statistics:

8GF45i0.png

C7BtVJA.png

Payments:
- Daily for Paypal
- Instant/Daily for USDT,BTC,ETH after 5th payment.

UPDATE : 02.10.2023
We have officially released our Automatic Payment System! Payouts are INSTANT

DEMO Video! (sorry for the low quality)

Demo Video Auto Payment

What are you waiting for! Join us today at StreamDAV.com

Note, Our system is custome made and we are operating now in Alpha status to find some bugs is fully normal, if you find any let us know ;)

Last edited:
604 comments
@StreamDAV

i told you from yesterday your rates are wrong + views are not counted so look here and i hope you can give us some explication

i made some test

1 view from USA and 1 view from GB

so you pay 20$/10k views

and you count just 1 view
Post automatically merged:

I just want to know if you will solve the problem or not

Last edited:
@StreamDAV

i told you from yesterday your rates are wrong + views are not counted so look here and i hope you can give us some explication

i made some test

1 view from USA and 1 view from GB

so you pay 20$/10k views

and you count just 1 view
Post automatically merged:

I just want to know if you will solve the problem or not
Hope they can solve the problem ASAP. Just cant share files with this rate

evryone with this problem please send me the acc via PM to check

Because we are sure we haven't touched the rates or view count at all, just migrated to ddos guard 2 days ago

evryone with this problem please send me the acc via PM to check

Because we are sure we haven't touched the rates or view count at all, just migrated to ddos guard 2 days ago
what are you talking about? since yesterday I keep telling you that there are problems but you just ignore these problems
and I also put the proof...let me guess...even now you don't think there are problems?

Yes, on the 3th we migrated from Cloudflare > DDoS Guard, the drop started directly on the 4th
I confirm there is a problem with the rates/view count

We are working as fast as possible now to resolve it, please expect our update soon

Yes, on the 3th we migrated from Cloudflare > DDoS Guard, the drop started directly on the 4th
I confirm there is a problem with the rates/view count

We are working as fast as possible now to resolve it, please expect our update soon
Hello, you mean that you do know that there are problems with the counting, right? And there is no need to send you anything, you are going to review it, right?

Update,

We know that lately we had some unexpected issues, firstly our DC has kicked us out, since cloudflare is forwarding any DMCA to our server provider,

The server provider refused to give us any new servers at all (which explain the speed problem lately)

we managed to fix everything and stabilize the streaming speed without the needs of the new servers as temporary solution.

The migration to DDOS-Guard caused the rates problem ( I still don't know why exactly ) but hopefully it's fixed now.

We orded new servers based in Ukrain waiting just for the delievery to prepare our self for the week-end and continuely migration all the data to Ukrain servers

To best honest this week has been a nightmare for us we are spending over 16h per day to get things back to normal

We hope next week to start a great week with no problems at all,

And thank you all for your patience & efforts we really appreate that.

Back