StreamDAV.com - Instant/Automatic Payouts | CDN | API & FTP | HD | Subtitles | Up to 40$ per 10K

StreamDAV

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

We are happy to annonce you StreamDAV.com

Our Features:

-HD Encoding Only
-Super fast streaming speed ( via CDN )
-Automatic / Instant Payouts
-Custome Ads
-4 ads level
-Unlimited Storage
- Adult Allowed!
- FTP, API, Z-o-o-m

Affiliate Informations:

Our Beautiful Panel for detailed statistics:

8GF45i0.png

C7BtVJA.png

Payments:
- Daily for Paypal
- Instant/Daily for USDT,BTC,ETH after 5th payment.

UPDATE : 02.10.2023
We have officially released our Automatic Payment System! Payouts are INSTANT

DEMO Video! (sorry for the low quality)

Demo Video Auto Payment

What are you waiting for! Join us today at StreamDAV.com

Note, Our system is custome made and we are operating now in Alpha status to find some bugs is fully normal, if you find any let us know ;)

Last edited:
604 comments
i am disgusted
this is true sign of unprofesional
torturing with down time every day
u definitely cant trust this host guys
i predict he will not answer now for another one week and only after that show his face
It lasted 20 minutes.... You don’t think that before writing this you would have better waited a little.
It happens to all websites this kind of thing, it is always good to wait a little before being so extreme in the words.
You lost an opportunity to shut up
I guess we won’t see you here again, you’ve suffered too much apparently, a real torture

It lasted 20 minutes.... You don’t think that before writing this you would have better waited a little.
It happens to all websites this kind of thing, it is always good to wait a little before being so extreme in the words.
You lost an opportunity to shut up
I guess we won’t see you here again, you’ve suffered too much apparently, a real torture
i saw your previous last post and guess what,it is in evol#$d thread
since then u not appear and now u reply me here defend admin
hilariously admin suppose buy script from evo
coincidence? i don tthink so
you suffered too much but u expose yourself

if you read a bit into the script of the host you can clearly see that the script has nothing to do with the evo script and anything form evo is unused but you are too lazy to do that and keep whining
Hope you are alright form the suffering and torture .

are you the kind of person who subscribes to conspiracy theories of all kinds? How am I defending the admin? I find it annoying when things crash, and it also annoys me when I don't get paid (my previous message, contrary to what you say, doesn't concern evoload).
I'm just saying that you're exaggerating a bit, if not a lot, the site had been down for 5 minutes, and read again, aren't your comments a bit excessive?
Yes, it's annoying when it crashes, but there's no need to talk about torture... Nor to say all that only after 5 minutes. and I assure you I'm not the streamdav admin's little sister, nor the evoload admin's mother.
I'm just saying you're exaggerating. I may not speak English very well, but I don't know what makes you think there's anything more to my message than that.

I don't know why this is happening, but mostly whenever I upload mp4 files, some of them show up as m4v in file manager and therefore thumbnails don't get generated (black screen). I know I already wrote about it and sorry to bother and repeat this again, but yep. I hope it gets fixed and I don't understand why mp4 files show up as m4v either.

ID Payment : 39 Still Pending sir, why not according the List?
i see member ID payment 41 got payment]

Why my payment pending?

Check PM

Hello

Could Hungary be in a more favorable group?

I would like to upload movies to this storage, because I like that it handles the Hungarian accented letters perfectly!

I await your respectful reply!

Hungary added to tier 4 for 10 days , let's see how it's performces :)

You can make the statistics update faster.

Not really, we use a lot of in-memory caching in backend to count every single view, after that the views etc are inserted to the DB each 5 - 15 min depends on the server load.

If m4v (and all other extension, if there are problems with other extensions...) thumbnail problem would be fixed, then it would be perfection. :cocktail:

We are working on this already

A minimum payout is 20$ ?

Yes

I don't know why this is happening, but mostly whenever I upload mp4 files, some of them show up as m4v in file manager and therefore thumbnails don't get generated (black screen). I know I already wrote about it and sorry to bother and repeat this again, but yep. I hope it gets fixed and I don't understand why mp4 files show up as m4v either.

@LLUUKKEE
Yes i'm aware of that issue already, and we are working on it already since yesterday, it's a bit hard to fix since it's related to encoding servers, but it will be fixed soon

News:
- About the downtime, we had a broken SSD that needed to be replaced max downtime was 22 min
- The rates for tier 1 are back from 60$ to 40$, 30$ to 20$ for tier 2
- Hungary moved to tier 4 for 10 days as test.
- fixed a small bug for videos with title appearing as 404 , URL's like /e/title or /v/title should be working now

Back