StreamDAV.com - Instant/Automatic Payouts | CDN | API & FTP | HD | Subtitles | Up to 40$ per 10K

StreamDAV

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

We are happy to annonce you StreamDAV.com

Our Features:

-HD Encoding Only
-Super fast streaming speed ( via CDN )
-Automatic / Instant Payouts
-Custome Ads
-4 ads level
-Unlimited Storage
- Adult Allowed!
- FTP, API, Z-o-o-m

Affiliate Informations:

Our Beautiful Panel for detailed statistics:

8GF45i0.png

C7BtVJA.png

Payments:
- Daily for Paypal
- Instant/Daily for USDT,BTC,ETH after 5th payment.

UPDATE : 02.10.2023
We have officially released our Automatic Payment System! Payouts are INSTANT

DEMO Video! (sorry for the low quality)

Demo Video Auto Payment

What are you waiting for! Join us today at StreamDAV.com

Note, Our system is custome made and we are operating now in Alpha status to find some bugs is fully normal, if you find any let us know ;)

Last edited:
604 comments
Starting a video host, rent a bunch of servers and buy a premiumspot here to scam for only 1 week? 😂 to pricey for a Nigerian scammer i think.
We are not sure whether he had bunch of servers or single.
Or he used 15 days free trail coupon. DC found it to be hosting illegal stuff so shut it down. So no investment but HIGH RETURNS.

Within 1 week he got lot of subscribers as most users were fed up with doodstream frequent upload problem. In my case I joined only on Monday and sent 80% traffic to StreamDav. Showed nice stats it was showing 2-3x of doodstream. Actually he/she never intended to make any payment so was showing actual earnings he was supposed to get from those ad companies.

I don't think Wjunction premium topic cost much if done for a month or fortnight.

As said before Wjunction sponsored topic is no more reliable. There should be some strict rules. @StreamDAV has not logged in the forum for more than 48 hours and still this topic is labelled sponsored despite so many comments and no justification from @StreamDAV.

Other host also sometimes were down for a day. So, i want to be positive
Post automatically merged:

But at least admin come here to say something 😅

Last edited:
I don't think is like that . Indeed it's something unexpected to not get a reply for that amount of time, but this issue that the site to not work it happend before and it was related to dmca. But furthermore he/she who is runing things, has a personal life, maybe something bad happend. Let's wait for an explication, no one work on a custom script for that long, put all the eforts and a lot of money to scam 2-3 users here in a few days, it's not logical.

I don't think is like that . Indeed it's something unexpected to not get a reply for that amount of time, but this issue that the site to not work it happend before and it was related to dmca. But furthermore he/she who is runing things, has a personal life, maybe something bad happend. Let's wait for an explication, no one work on a custom script for that long, put all the eforts and a lot of money to scam 2-3 users here in a few days, it's not logical.
i agree it strange
but videohost very sensitive topic
its newly opened host
and he give no attention
i think at least u must have team
or someone right hand guy who check site
of course he entitle to life but he must find 1 hour for check if site function
if we cant rely on website why upload stuff there if site dead for three day?

Or maybe it's DDoS attack, we know for a fact that certain hosts have it hard for other solid looking videohosts and there has been history of jealousy and lots of DDoS attacks from a certain videohost here which shouldn't be named but it's truth. StreamDAV looked really solid to me, I know what's the reason for downtime but I really hope issues will be solved and we get him back. One can dream and hope. :relieved:

Back