Status
Not open for further replies.
Request :

November 10, 2009 2:25:19 PM

Hello,

[[This is an automated message to inform you that your payout
request for $15.00 has been been received and will be processed
within 3 business days.]]

Have a nice day, your STORAGE.to support team.

Payment :
Friday, November 27, 2009 6:20:27 PM

Hello,

[[This is an automated message to inform you that your payout
request has been been approved.]]
$15.00 have been credited to your Paypal account.

Have a nice day, your STORAGE.to support team.

Question 1. Do they Pay?
Answer : Yes

Question 2. Do they pay in 3 working Days?
Answer : No

Question 3 . Is it worth uploading to storage
Answer : hell yahhh, One of the best file hosters but their customer support sucks,they dont reply no matter how many mails you send.

Here you go cant make it more simpler. They payed me every time but not in 3 working days, mostly under 20 days . so upload your files and get going , worth it !

Im making arround 50-70$ a month with them. I dont recive my payments within 3 biz days, but 10 or 15 days after. But they always pay me. Sooner or later i have the payment in my PayPal account.
Im generating between 4 and 7 premium sales a month, so i guess that that is why they always payme.
A friend of mine, is making 20$ a month, but not generating any sale, and his payments are once every 2 months.

So i guess that the more sales you make, youre being payed earlier.

Just send them an e-mail and tell them that you will take legal action against them if they decide not to pay you. Even though we know that you won't do that, just scare them a bit and I believe they will pay.

Just send them an e-mail and tell them that you will take legal action against them if they decide not to pay you. Even though we know that you won't do that, just scare them a bit and I believe they will pay.
Haha, I'm pretty sure that all uploaders from here are breaking their "TOS" :) Therefore they "shouldn't" even get the money.

But yeah, storage paid couple hours ago.

got payout today.. from paypal:
17e7eb2fb2.png

thanks for replies

nothing here yet..I go sleep no, if morning I'll not see my money on my paypal I'm gonna blow up the whole storage server room !

I had 5 pending requests. 2 were made in November and I got paid for those 2.

Now waiting for another 3 payments which were made on 11, 13 and 16 December.

Yay!!

i also received my payment today!!

Subject : JuFu.Net
Note : We want to apologize for the late payout.

Somebody please tell how did jufu.net come into place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back