Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceKeeper

Hello wjunction-Buddys :)

Im looking for a storage solution with a lot of space. Think, when its a VPS, its cheaper als dedi.

I found some dedicated server with 30Euro/m with 4TB.

Maybe you have some other interesting offers. Only need it for storage, it does not need much power.

Hope for interesting offers :)

5 comments
May i know who is the provider offer such pricing? Be noted that sometimes, A Dedicated server is cheaper. So, it depends.

Im looking for a storage solution with a lot of space. Think, when its a VPS, its cheaper als dedi.

Maybe you have some other interesting offers. Only need it for storage, it does not need much power.

We have some Storage VPSes on offers - https://skylarkhosting.com/affordable-storage-vps-servers/. Have a look at lemme know which interests you.

VPS of 4TB is too good an offer for 30 Euros. You should go for it then.

You can also search for storage solutions on lowendbox. I remember needing a quick 1TB storage solution in the past and finding one at 8 GBP/month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back