Status
Not open for further replies.

nzbnator

Wanted to warn all webmasters who worked or plan to work with mediahub.com, worked with them several weeks, earned 4,000$ with my sites and now will be ignored even the bi-weekly payout was arranged. Have both finance and managers in Skype and no answer about the payment. Dont work with them, they cheat, advertise with being trusted sponsor but when you stop sending traffic you'll never get paid - a one-way road :-(

8 comments
This is correct. We had the same problem with mediahub.com

CAUTION
This company are scammers and cheaters!
We wait for almost 3 years on a large sum of money.
In the beginning this company pays well.
After a while no payments!
No more responses to emails, ICQ, SMS, WhatsApp or by phone!
Proofs are available, so please don't use this advertiser!

Dont work with them, they cheat, advertise with being trusted sponsor but when you stop sending traffic you'll never get paid - a one-way road :-(

Got the payment today, so was a false alarm :-)

certainly since you got your payment,does not meant,they would not due again .so be aware
stay away from such company/advertiser,those cant reply an email within 24 hours!!

Received Payment,though it's too small amount ... still liked them
:)

Thanks @
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold][/FONT]
Got the payment today, so was a false alarm :-)

Hi,

I am an official rep from MediaHub. I would like to address this old posting.
We have never not paid our genuine publishers. We have been in business for over 5 years and wouldn't be around if do not pay our partners.
By being in business for so long, its only natural very few people would post negative things without saying the full story.

I wont expose any of these old publishers who claimed they didnt get paid, but i will say this. we do not pay publishers who provide us fraudlent traffic, sales or anyone trying to manipulate the system.

If anyone needs any proof of our publisher payments or to speak directly to one of them, add me on skype and I will quickly put anyone concerns to rest.
We work with the biggest streaming websites in the industry, they dont have our ads up because we dont pay :D

Last edited:
I am an official rep from MediaHub. I would like to address this old posting.
We have never not paid our genuine publishers. We have been in business for over 5 years and wouldn't be around if do not pay our partners.
By being in business for so long, its only natural very few people would post negative things without saying the full story.

I wont expose any of these old publishers who claimed they didnt get paid, but i will say this. we do not pay publishers who provide us fraudlent traffic, sales or anyone trying to manipulate the system.

If anyone needs any proof of our publisher payments or to speak directly to one of them, add me on skype and I will quickly put anyone concerns to rest.
We work with the biggest streaming websites in the industry, they dont have our ads up because we dont pay :D

Oh really? We could give proofs, too. A lot of proofs ( Mails, ICQ with Jeff and Maya and many more! )
We tried to get our money since more than 5 years. But no answer per mail. No answer per private message.
Mediahub offered us a fixed price. But monthly charge is not paid for the traffic. No money for the negotiated fixed price.
We just want to warn other users.
And of course we want to continue to have our money.
We lost a big sum of money and Mediahub continues to lie!

PLEASE be careful and don't trust MediaHub!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back