StarzBOX.com - Back in Business Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravim

logo.png

I know StarzBOX was down for almost 3 months. That because I was busy with some shit and other projects and my domain blocked in some countries. SO I had to makes everything perfect and get back here. As you guys already know - if any domain is blocked at any country you can't get 0$ earning from those areas so I keep the close look on it and always trying for better results. There is some things I fixed which I had too..

1. Fix the Domain distribution issue.
2. Get HACK Protection. Hope for that BEST.
3. OFF the Automatic Signups. Because Hackers always finds the trick to NULL it.
4. NO Paid service. It your site, your uploads and you should be benefitted. But yes I'll do the DONATION and ADS campaigns because SERVERS and CDN aren't FREE.
5. Lighting FAST Video Conversion. OFF the 4K conversion so it makes faster.
6. Direct HD Video Plays for all users and NON Users.
7. No Downloads. Users always finds the was to download stream videos anyway. So off the direct download save maximum bandwidth.
8. Directly introduce ADS agencies. (HERE) - you guys always ask which one converts better and which one we should use so.. Here the TRUSTED LIST and we can discuss if we needed.
9. If you have any question or Suggestion or anything wanted to change (Do HERE).
10. Uploader Request takeing here. Anytime.

Thanks for making complains. :P

2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back