Status
Not open for further replies.

volgan

gallery_1_2_522041.png

Yes im currently looking for a co-owner to help me run and control the site im looking to keep running and content ready.
Basically it a all genre gaming community/blog site front side is the blog where we post the only important content of new releases on games and other random stuff we agree on to be posted onto the blog front side.

the forums side where we have the community and where where i need the staff to help control and content updated as well here the basic staff areas are being looked for at this time being.

Co-Owner:
Time Needed: Any time the Owner is away or not able to confront site issues and trouble makers.
Software To Know: IPB 3.1.x Series or below or above :/
Email:
IM Services using:
Time Zone & available to be on:
-------

Forum Administrator:
Able to control any situation thats happens from hackers, trouble making members to spamming idiots.
Full Name:
Time Zone & Time on:
-------

Forum Mod:
Able to control the forum globally and ban, close, and correct topics, and posts made by members who are new or breaking rules on purpose.
Full Name:
Time Zone & Time to be on:

--------

Those are the current positions we are currently looking for..
BLOG:
Code:
http://gamerparadise.info/

FORUMS:
Code:
http://gamerparadise.info/forums/
ALL APPs NEED TO PM'ed To ME To Keep all users info safe :D

7 comments
Co-Owner:
Time Needed: Any time the Owner is away or not able to confront site issues and trouble makers.
Software To Know: I know ipb
Email: verma94@yahoo.com
IM Services using: Aim and msn
Time Zone & available to be on: EST, most of the day

Co-Owner:
Software To Know: I know ipb
Email: verma94@yahoo.com
IM Services using: Aim and msn
Time Zone & available to be on: EST, most of the day

PM Me To get my private email address to talk!
Ps. Hai Viper :P

your site is WOrdpress, so why do you need some one with IPB knowledge.?
Both Wordpress & IPB dual content system basically :D

you should pm him i wouldn't post it out in the open also at OP im guessing you just started this site?

Yea Sorry i'll update this in few minutes to PM Me instad of posting out in open so none private information is stolen or used against them :D
Forums are gnna be ipb I think

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back