StableLayer.eu (CrypticVPS/WebDen) Downtime Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
ticket made, i hope it will be fast, so i can change the dns, and it will propagate!
about the settings: every settings i made on the vps (my.cnf, php.ini, crontabs, etc) will be still working? Everything is backed up?

Everything is fully backed up. It being restored now. :) Most of your sites should now be showing up. Just clear your cache.

I like the way SyFlys handles things, very informative and proferssional. Good luck with getting everything online m8 :)

Hello,

All shared clients from webden/StableLayer are now transferred to the new server and all DNS has been updated for you. Clear your cache or wait for propagation.

We are now working on restoring the NL clients + shared on CrypticVPS and WebDen.

As always, if you have a problem or concern email support@stablelayer.eu and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

shouldn't we first get the vps details? I mean all of us will get new IP address, don't we? so i have to change my ns record at godaddy.

Tempz - Remove your cache or view the site through a proxy. You are viewing the old DNS.

DJ Mad - We are working down the list. You will be done very soon. I do apologize. I`ll update all tickets with a status shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back