SQUILLION.COM - PPS $6/$6, $9,$6 $12,$9 -$$500 bonus for 100 users in 30days

If i was using squillion.com i want

• $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

Votes: 119 73.0%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

Votes: 23 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done claire, that makes more sense. For us anyway if not for your company - lol :) But seriously that is a better rate. Competitions are great but people want a stable income mostly and also it allows the smaller sales guys to get some decent rates too.

Sorry to sound greedy lol , but if i get 300 new sales in 30 days can i claim 3x $500 . Is that on every single sale i get this month or just the first 100?

The RU is fast but how long for zoom?

Sorry but you can only claim the $500 once this month :)

Zoom should be here any day, just waiting to hear.

It is working woderfully!

Real amazing upload speed.

Just one thing i noticed right now Claire

1 month premium account costs 15 pounds! :O

That is around 15 euros or 20 dollars

It's alot for most of the people :X

Why dont you make it like everyone else 10 dollars or 9.99 and reduce our affiliate rewards.

That will surely bring more money to both you and us in the end for sure.

Have a nice day Claire

Thanks for everything

I'm very pleased that all is working well, try it for a couple of weeks and i think you will see that the pricing works very well :)

Waiting you to add webmoney as a payout option :)

We are awaiting this, however the application process has started. It will be here shortly we hope.

Okay, thanks for letting me know claire :)

That's okay :)

Also, i am getting lots of messages regarding the download to signup ratio. I can say that affiliates so far are reporting very good premium ratios, and as i have said many are very happy to be working with squillion.

Try it and see is the best way. To be honest all affiliate managers will tell you things are great. Testing for yourself is the only way. :)

you really? :)) resign from PRO in favor of amateurs, nice ;)
Squillion, always been for you :)

Please stay out of our thread unless you have a legitimate question or have some problem with the service.

If you continue harrasing other persons and ourselves for no good reason we will ask a moderator to look into this matter.

You have nothing constructive to say and we would prefer not to hear from you again. You are welcome to go with whom ever you choose, let others make their free choice.

thanks.

Claire Stop jabbering, as hosting survive a few months you will be able to write nonsense...

I have said already, that i understand your opinion that a lot of new file hosts can not last the duration of time, for a variety of factors. So yes indeed you have a right to be suspicious of new file hosts.

However, you have already voiced this several times now in our thread. The continued posting of negative comments can now only be seen as harrasment to us and persons choosing to try our service.

Please give us a fair chance to prove we are serious about this venture, and other persons a fair chance to try any company the want. If you do not wish to work with squillion then we wish you well with your other file hosting choices.. of course.

I hope that over the coming months that if squillion is still providing good service you will edit your negative comments.

Please just work on your own projects and let us work on ours.

Claire.

custom-made script would be better as so many fly-by-night filehosts use XFS pro script and by using custom script also will show that you are very serious in this business.

one question, why min payment is $24? automatic payment like every Monday and min payment $15 would be reasonable.

+ 1

Anyway, nice host!

Is there a fee for the moneybookers payment claire?

I have an account with them but I've not used it much.

Also any word on the zoom yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back