SQUILLION.COM - PPS $6/$6, $9,$6 $12,$9 -$$500 bonus for 100 users in 30days

If i was using squillion.com i want

• $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

Votes: 119 73.0%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

Votes: 23 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news on the Zoom uploader.

Working well here.

Bankwire came yesterday. Thanks.

I know there is zoom now but any news on the ftp?

Great news on the Zoom uploader.

Working well here.

Bankwire came yesterday. Thanks.

I know there is zoom now but any news on the ftp?

Well, as yet not many persons have mentioned the ftp to me. I have mentioned it to squillion and they have put that down as something to get done asap.

With Zoom can you resume your upload if you lose the connection during transfer?

Last edited:
this site has a problem admin please take a look becose u can`t make a user and u can`t make a download becose is redirecting to a blank page

this site has a problem admin please take a look becose u can`t make a user and u can`t make a download becose is redirecting to a blank page

Hi can you please send me a link so i can take a look at the problem. The site looks to be functioning as normal as far as i can tell.

Are you still experiencing this issue?

yes when i try the register page i must stop the browser from loading the page to make the user becose if i let it to full load it never loads nothing is just a blank page and loading

yes when i try the register page i must stop the browser from loading the page to make the user becose if i let it to full load it never loads nothing is just a blank page and loading

thanks for getting back to me.

do you mean this page

http://www.squillion.com/?op=registration

i will report this issue, which browser are you using please?

Please hit hard refresh first see if it some issue that has cleared up already.

thanks,

I will report this to them and hopefully they will be able to find the problem and fix it. I tried it with mozilla just now but i could not replicate the problem. I've sent your description to them now and hopefully this will be fixed asap.

Thanks for reporting this.

Do you have Maximum file size for free users like other hosts?
41449fd9b4.png

Do you have Maximum file size for free users like other hosts?
41449fd9b4.png

Hi there,

For free users its 500mb
For registered users its 1gb

Some persons have asked us to make a feature where the account owner can decide if certain files are premium only download too. So if enough want that that will be done too. Please let us know if that would be something of use to anyone reading this thread.

thanks

Hi there,

For free users its 500mb
For registered users its 1gb

Some persons have asked us to make a feature where the account owner can decide if certain files are premium only download too. So if enough want that that will be done too. Please let us know if that would be something of use to anyone reading this thread.

thanks

I think 400mb - free 650mb registered will get more even more sales, to get 1gig files they should have to become premium. Yes, also an option to make some files premium only would be good.

I think 400mb - free 650mb registered will get more even more sales, to get 1gig files they should have to become premium. Yes, also an option to make some files premium only would be good.

OK sure, well we can make those limits smaller if you enough people want it, if i could change the poll i would. Does anyone know how to delete the old poll and start a new one?

I think 650 or 800max limit for registered users is better for pps option and may be 3GB for day is good too or tool for everyone options with max download size wait time etc. Filepost like

I think 650 or 800max limit for registered users is better for pps option and may be 3GB for day is good too or tool for everyone options with max download size wait time etc. Filepost like

Hi,

Thanks for your input i will pass this on to make it max 800 for registered and perhaps even lower the limit to 3gb per day for them too. I will also suggest something like that where ppl can create their own custom limits and wait times.

thanks for that
claire.

I think some users cheat with register user extras anyway to stop them
ex.
ttttt 2012-04-30 14:30:38 $0
tttt 2012-04-30 14:30:02 $0

LOLOLOL 2012-05-01 15:48:19 $0
LOLOLOLOL 2012-05-01 15:50:11 $0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back