Status
Not open for further replies.
don't mess up by adding 2many release blogs those 3 are enuf bcoz if u ad more ur gona really messup by trying to reply 1st on all of them , in my personal opinion release blogs are useful to findout what n what is been released at the moment so we can just upload them and spread on sites b4 others , but competing to be the 1st reply at release blog is almost mission impossible unless its your day , some have set up scrips to auto reply 1st as `hmmmmm` bla bla` and then they upload edit the hmm and ad their links so they be the 1st lol

don't mess up by adding 2many release blogs those 3 are enuf bcoz if u ad more ur gona really messup by trying to reply 1st on all of them , in my personal opinion release blogs are useful to findout what n what is been released at the moment so we can just upload them and spread on sites b4 others , but competing to be the 1st reply at release blog is almost mission impossible unless its your day , some have set up scrips to auto reply 1st as `hmmmmm` bla bla` and then they upload edit the hmm and ad their links so they be the 1st lol

Scenereleases.info is the only site which allows you to edit your comment after you've posted.

If you're on a private tracker, such as sceneaccess you could use their auto downloader scripts or rss feed so you're aware when a new releases has been posted.

You should have common sense to see if this is going to be posted on a release blog in near future.

I used to do this manually on rlslog long time ago. First 5 reply will get you lots of download.

Very good guide, but it kinda useless now. Now.. 100 uploader already read this topic and all will be gunning for the top spot.

www.leakstoseek.com

rlslog, scene and other scene sites have different publishing times.. and they miss some releases which are rlslog but not on scene or vice versa! i get all those releases from all the scene websites first.. and make sure i post them all

Also i have a proper staff to upload and keep checking.

I provide RS/MU/HF/FS+DIRECT links in most of the releases.
so you might wanna add my site!
thanks

www.leakstoseek.com

rlslog, scene and other scene sites have different publishing times.. and they miss some releases which are rlslog but not on scene or vice versa! i get all those releases from all the scene websites first.. and make sure i post them all

Also i have a proper staff to upload and keep checking.

I provide RS/MU/HF/FS+DIRECT links in most of the releases.
so you might wanna add my site!
thanks

Your site doesn't load.

Please don't advertise your site in this thread.

http://rapidscene.ws :)

You can spread your links there too :)

/all, take this as a warning :P

I installed it in firefox but it just shows grey icon all day and not orange, any ideas why? I already set it to update every minute and when i go to the grey icon it says it was updated 1 minute ago but it never turns orange, it's ben installed for over 6 hours, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back