Spread Your Exe on Pay Per Install Basis

Vitabazan9

Hey there, fellow forum members! I'm excited to announce that I have a fantastic opportunity for those looking to promote
their desktop application/ Browser Extensions with installs traffic.
If you're a developer or an affiliate marketer, this is the perfect thread for you!

I have a reliable and high-converting traffic source for desktop application installs.
With a decade of experience in the industry, I've derived more than 1 million installs for my 130+ clients

Quality Traffic: I've established a base of users who are genuinely interested in downloading and installing desktop applications. This means you'll get high-quality traffic that is more likely to convert.
Targeted Audience: I can provide you with traffic that matches your specific niche or target market. Whether you have a gaming app, productivity tool, or any other type of desktop application, I can tailor the traffic to fit your needs.
Cost-Effective: Paying for traffic on a PPI basis ensures that you only pay for actual installations. This eliminates the risk of paying for clicks or impressions that don't lead to conversions, making it a cost-effective advertising option.

Back