SpetsnazUpload.com New Upload website Grand Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you russian school boy,Spetsnaz!
Try to learn your native language better and correct all errors in the russian version of your filehost!

You wrote "Выберете файл для отправки" Must be "ВыбИрете файл для отправки"
You wrote "емаил" wtf is that? I know only "И-мэйл" and its really my native language!

Now my question to you. Why I have to trust to a person,who is too lazy to check his own native language in google before making a serious site?
It would be really ok,if you would make some errors in a foreign language but in your native one? Did you lose your brain by spetsnaz? lol

WHAT THE....
You know I don't speak Russian some friends of mine did the languages.
and Dagan it would be useless to keep files that will be useless. I think I am changing that to no time.

Hi,
On your service page it says "Max Filesize
100.00 MB
10.00 GB
100.00 GB

does that mean how much space we get per account?

If not, how much can I upload.

Also, do you have Remote upload capabilities?

And last, are you going to change, "30 days after no download" for premium accounts
Cheers

remove search feature, nobody wants other people to see their files
also add streaming and ppd program

Can I search the SpetsnazUpload servers for files id like to download?
No! we protect the privacy of all users. Only the person storing a file on SpetsnazUpload gets the download link. That person decides who should have access to the link. Files can only be downloaded if the download link details are known.
:)):))

I'm not trying to make anything big or w.e
Basically just any place to store whatever files you may want to re-download if taken down on other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back