SpeedyRDP.com - Quad-Core Xeon E3-1230 3.2 GHz,16GB DDR3,1 Gbps RDPs From 18$/M (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest man says "I tried their Demo and it looks good"
5dtmow.jpg
35l5eae.jpg

UL: Rapidgator / Extabit / Uploaded, took 16sec. for 1.5GB (Web Upload) i guess Zoom would do better

RAR: 3-4 sec. (1.5GB)
UNRAR: 3-4 sec. (1.5GB)

Oh one more thing, seller is active most of the time and fast on response too.

Recommended to you guys but don't take my word ask for a demo and try it your self. :)

Thanks millions for MrGhost for awesome review and thanks for sif too.

Msg to Clients: You'll find my personal SMS number in the footer of every email I sent you. For some reason if Im not online for long time use it for TEXT MESSAGES only. No calls please.

Thanks.

EDIT: Heavy rain here, lightning and thundering!! you know?? I guess I'll have to go offline for few hours.

Last edited:
Their stability as a server its awesome,also their speeds.

But i dont know where MrGhost got the 4-5 sec 1.5GB unrar.For me it took 25sec for 350mb.Its still good with 10 users active same time.But its not for me.Wish they were.

please give me a demo i am interested

Sent few mins ago

Their stability as a server its awesome,also their speeds.

But i dont know where MrGhost got the 4-5 sec 1.5GB unrar.For me it took 25sec for 350mb.Its still good with 10 users active same time.But its not for me.Wish they were.

If I remember correctly he tested it when there were users too.
Some people open several browsers, uploaders, ftp clients and that make things slow.

Anyways thanks a lot for your review. I need to know the faults in it too so I can try to do something about it.

Announcement from SpeedyRDP Admin

SpeedyRDP Admin unable to access his net connection. there for He hoping to log soon as possible his friend PC. Please be patience.

Some Client do a wrong thing on RDP So yesterday 2 hour RDP slow down. Now speed are back. Admin fixed it withing 4 hour.

Thanks.

Good news! I just got my internet back!!

I pay for my acount but where is my RDP iNFO > 8996638125

I processed your order and sent you logins nearly 9 hours ago when I accessed the server from my friends connections.

please pm me a demo..

Sent the demo few mins ago

Announcement from SpeedyRDP Admin

SpeedyRDP Admin unable to access his net connection. there for He hoping to log soon as possible his friend PC. Please be patience.

Some Client do a wrong thing on RDP So yesterday 2 hour RDP slow down. Now speed are back. Admin fixed it withing 4 hour.

Thanks.

Thanks for delivering the message for me

Pm me a demo Lets try ..

Sent the demo few mins ago

down again :(

Server is back up again. Provided a explanation at the end of this post.

hello mate have faith in speedy create a support ticket

Thanks for believing in me.

C:/ Get Jam we all get jam so keep C:/ clean use your slot as temp. etc! Breathing space for C:/ Please! :)

I freed it up. Explanation is here.

Explanation and Warning to OTHER RDP Providers:

User email: zahirhaque@yahoo.com
Registered name in my WHMCS: zahir haque

For the last 2 days I got lot of reports about downtime, slow speeds. So when I looked into it I found one thing all the time. This user downloads his all files C drive until free space becomes 2 GB, 1 GB and even worse less than 1 GB. As a result of this performance, download, upload speeds became slow. I requested him more than 3 times not to do this. One time he RARed a 600 MB file to 1 kilobyte files (maybe a mistake) which made hundred of thousands small files in C Drive. It took me nearly 4 hours to delete them (in this time there was a process created as explorer.exe which took 8-10 GB RAM Usage). When I was doing this (yesterday) system became unstable.

Today he put his files in C drive (nearly 12 GB).

About an 1 1/2 hour ago I terminated his account and gave him a FULL REFUND even though he used my service for 2 days. (I don't have time for disputes) Im better off without him.

After doing this I messaged the users which were online at that time and 80% of them reported good things about the server.

So I guess I found the person who caused all those things.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back