Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonata7

Do any of you guys work or use them? More importantly, do they pay? There min payment amount is 25 $

If any of you can leave a reply with your experience with them, that would be great. :wave:

15 comments
I was trying to use them again but too many problems with their remote upload. Right now i have files stuck and i cannot delete them. so for now i give the host a thumb down for bad customer support.

otep39
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] [/FONT]
Have you ever got paid from them ? There downloading speed is superb. That is why I am interested :wave:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT]

so much of these noname hosts are listed on primewire, they still list streamin even tho they don't pay to the masses anymore... you know how it go... slowly it won't even worth to them hosts to have public registration, they just contact the biggest movie sites or go post links themselves, end of story

Last edited:
Recently I saw some of the links on PW are not the converted file from original file. In other words if the real file is a AVI file, some posters seems like ripping the . MP4 from other video hosting sites and uploading them on to other video hosting. So some times quality of the file is depleted. May be due to huge DMCA. Who knows :P

speedvid Admin

You sent my payout via paypal but i did not recieve it.. please contact me as there is no way to contact as there is no contact form on your site.

Thanks.

well minimum amount of payment came together HELLA SLOW on this host but they paid me in like 3 days, even on sunday... they are still trusted :sunglasses:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back