• What is SOPA/PIPA?

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Hey I think Wikipedia's busted...

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
I feel that this sopa n pipa wont come out... but the reason they are fighting now is to act as a deterrent.

all those kids making warez sites and uploading warez, are bound to be scared in thought of going to jail, or be fined with $1000s. Simple students who struggle to pay their fees are examples of people who are on the frontline of warez, and from the look of SOPA and PIPA, it would make them stop due to fright.

otherwise censoring the internet... we got the question to america, who the fuck are you to censor my rights, if I am not in your country? otherwise this is gonnabe WW3 !!

Most people who have a good amount of knowledge with computers know how to obtain illegal content, and most do... why wouldn't you?

Personally it would probably take out about 90% of the sites and various forums i use.

Posting for money will be a thing of the past and be done more underground. Forum owners would be smart to have a pay to enter and screen posters and you must be a member to view and post. This would slow things down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back