Sony xPeria z1 vs LG G2 vs Google Nexus 5?

Which one is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
23 comments
Given the ever-changing technology and features, i'd always settle for a smartphone that doesn't cost much. We'd obviously be tired of the technology after a year or so and get tempted for another new one. Why waste money if you are going to change it anyway :P So i'll go for Nexus 5 :)

Out of the three, I'd say, Z1, followed by G2. Go for Nexus 5 if money is an issue!

I'd say, wait for a couple of months and see what the S5 looks like, and not to forget the M8/HTC One Two/HTC One+ (whatever heck they gonna call it!) and make a decision.

Z1 of course if you looking to buy samsung then must go with Galaxy Note III its amazing i am Xperia Fan-boy but i switched my self from Xperia Z to Note 3 and i am glad for that. Note 3 has amazing battery life and in camera its quiet nice too but Z1 has amazing Camera no doubt.

Thank you for the votes and suggestions so far, I am still looking for a good one & yea considering the price Nexus 5 is really good too. :| [Camera is a bit dull]

HTC One - Camera is the downfall.
Note III - I dislike the size and is a bit pricy (which really doesnt matter) but there is nothing so innovative in it.
iPhone - I dont like iphone much other than the good reviews abt 5s.. I was planning to buy up 5s gold until the thought came that s5 & iphone 6 is going to come up this year anyways.

I probably would go for the one with the best deal (so the decision is extended till I actually take out the cash). Others, Bring on your suggestions too!

Never go for others choice.

and no phone is good nowdays. all looks same :(
i mean in spec. little better than old one. like i just hate Note 3, S4,
Htc one was good cause of Speaker sound

Edit :- WTF my all message is not showing here :|, any Mods Edited ?

i was written 6,7 lines

Last edited:
I Really Hate Samsung too but now i am ok with them. Well go for Z1 its awesome phone too i am waiting for Z1 Compact which is the smaller version of Z1. Go for Z1 and please dont go for G2 cause LG dont provide proper helping support + updates and its design is same likely Samsung phones. Z1 is nice choice and about Nexus 5 hmmmmm its Stock android phone no special and surprising things except latest android stock versions. Choice is yours now

^^ Its not always about the updates. With 40k-45k, you get a better build quality, better camera, better speakers, better display, higher memory (N5 maxes out at 32GB), better battery, etc.

For the pricing, Nexus 5 is a great device, the best one you can get for the price. But its got its limitations as well, and when compared to other devices, priced higher, its not the best device out there. Sure, if updates is all one care about then yes, go for Nexus 5, or price is a factor then Nexus becomes a great device.

I dont know why but I actually find the xPeria z1 extremely attractive and far more better than most of the devices out there. Nexus 5 is good but it has ugly speakers and a bad camera and a poor battery life but Undoubtedly it's the best when it comes down for the Updates but I guess z1 is customizable good enough too.

Anyways, still waiting.

Yeah, xPeria z1 has a bit scattered sound cuz of its waterproof casing and outers.

LG G2 in other hand has very nice speakers. The Google nexus 5 is poor when it comes to the built in comparison to the other two..

Yeah, xPeria z1 has a bit scattered sound cuz of its waterproof casing and outers.

LG G2 in other hand has very nice speakers. The Google nexus 5 is poor when it comes to the built in comparison to the other two..

Regarding :- xPeria z1 has a bit scattered sound cuz of its waterproof casing and outers.

-
Dude its not because of waterproof, i cant see any Xperia Phone has good speaker sound. is there ?
I used 4-5 phone like X10,Z,Xperia P, Xperia U, All are sucks.

Only Htc One made me really happy in speaker sound.
it was beats audio for external sound also. not for headphone only :

I've voted for the Nexus 5. It's pretty cheap, has great specs, comes with pure Android and gets the fastest updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back