Soniclocker.com - PPS 100% Initial Sale - 40% Rebill - 24 Hour Payments from Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting Paypal to process Payments? LOL!
Get a Merchant Account and then launch your premium service.

So in your logic it's not "Premium" to use Paypal to accept payments?
It shows that you're fixating on the wrong thing here, and want to show everyone here how cool you are by picking on insignificant things due to your lack of knowledge on the subject.

Your idea of getting a Merchant Account to accept Credit Card payments to display a certain level of professionalism is not only dumb, but completely unfounded. We don't accept credit cards on the site for 2 simple reasons:

1. Security (Securing it to ensure that the end-users information is safe.)
2. Fraud (Fraud is easy... Probably why you're bringing it up.)

I urge you to do some research before writing something like that. Paypal is accepted by major sites world wide as an alternative payment method, and it's almost always preferred by the end-user.

I'm waiting on you to fix my account ? this is a good site I hope you can fix it and let me know when do you send out the payout.

I'm waiting on you to fix my account ? this is a good site I hope you can fix it and let me know when do you send out the payout.

Sunny,

The ticket is still pending... Use the ticketing system to ask questions. The ticket says it will be fixed today, so give us time to fix the issue.

Thanks

It shows that you're fixating on the wrong thing here, and want to show everyone here how cool you are by picking on insignificant things due to your lack of knowledge on the subject.

Your idea of getting a Merchant Account to accept Credit Card payments to display a certain level of professionalism is not only dumb, but completely unfounded. We don't accept credit cards on the site for 2 simple reasons:

I urge you to do some research before writing something like that. Paypal is accepted by major sites world wide as an alternative payment method, and it's almost always preferred by the end-user.
Before launching a project/site you must be aware of what is happening in the industry in this case "file locker industry".

if this user recommends a offshore merchant account instead of Paypal is because he knows what is happening in the industry.

You are giving more credits to the enemies: http://gfy .com/showpost.php?p=19869435&postcount=6090

I suggest change your business model to CPA content locker such as leadbolt or blamads. Your domain helps.

Before launching a project/site you must be aware of what is happening in the industry in this case "file locker industry".

if this user recommends a offshore merchant account instead of Paypal is because he knows what is happening in the industry.

You are giving more credits to the enemies: http://gfy .com/showpost.php?p=19869435&postcount=6090

I suggest change your business model to CPA content locker such as leadbolt or blamads. Your domain helps.

Thank you for bringing this up to my attention Sonic. This is exactly why we are working so hard to change the stigma of File Lockers. This post shows that "WE" cannot even practice advocating White Hat practices without being bundled in to the same mold as everyone else who is in the business with the sole purpose to incentivize otherwise.

No need to get upset and defensive regarding my statement. First of all the idea of using Paypal Accounts clearly shows you have no idea of their Acceptable Usage Policy nor do you have any idea regarding the current scenario of file lockers.

Check Paypal's AUP.
Activities Requiring Approval
Offering online dating services; providing file sharing services or access to newsgroups; or selling alcoholic beverages.
I am quite sure you never bothered to read their AUP and obtain approval instead you just went ahead with the creation of your Account. If you want to use Paypal then you need to allow them to monitor user content which might turn out to be privacy violation for some users.

Your concept of not accepting credit cards for payments is entirely vague. There are numerous file lockers and other hosting companies who accept direct credit card payments via merchant accounts. Every company faces chargebacks and frauds. Certain measures need to be taken to prevent such activities. I guess you are attempting to mask your inability to obtain a merchant account by denouncing credit card payments.

Well the thing is dabblers like you make it easy for people like AdultKing to make announcements regarding payment processor terminations and in return amass donations.

Last edited:
No need to get upset and defensive regarding my statement. First of all the idea of using Paypal Accounts clearly shows you have no idea of their Acceptable Usage Policy nor do you have any idea regarding the current scenario of file lockers.

Check Paypal's AUP.
Offering online dating services; providing file sharing services or access to newsgroups; or selling alcoholic beverages.
I am quite sure you never bothered to read their AUP and obtain approval instead you just went ahead with the creation of your Account. If you want to use Paypal then you need to allow them to monitor user content which might turn out to be privacy violation for some users.

Your concept of not accepting credit cards for payments is entirely vague. There are numerous file lockers and other hosting companies who accept direct credit card payments via merchant accounts. Every company faces chargebacks and frauds. Certain measures need to be taken to prevent such activities. I guess you are attempting to mask your inability to obtain a merchant account by denouncing credit card payments.

Well the thing is dabblers like you make it easy for people like AdultKing to make announcements regarding payment processor terminations and in return amass donations.

It's these little back and fourths between us that give joke organizations like copycontrol.org mislead by "AdultKing" (A.k.a Robert King), the audacity to claim influance in Paypal's Brand Risk Management procedures.

Comments like "Accepting Paypal to process Payments? LOL!" does not read friendly or helpful in any possible way. We'll just move past the whole thing, and re-position ourselves for what we'll do going forward.

Adults acting like children on forums isn't very becoming, as proven by AdultKing basically calling Wjunction.com a cesspool of copyright infringing members "Put simply, you don't go recruiting from WJunction.com if you want to run a legitimate cloud service.". Whether people are suckered in to donating to his silly cult of misguided beliefs, then to each is own. We have formally invited his silly organization to provide any proof that we don't comply to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, or that we've even infringed anything but instead of acting like a respectable leader/gentleman and replying to our formal email, he acted like a child 16 year old and all he did was post on a forum, letting everyone know how powerless this coward and his silly "Organization" really is.

Although we might be rusty out of a year and change of not being in the business, we are not here to play games, nor do we intend on letting pissing contests get in our way of our vision.

Last edited:

Check Paypal's AUP.

It's these little back and fourths between us that give joke organizations like copycontrol.org mislead by "AdultKing" (A.k.a Robert King), the audacity to claim influance in Paypal's Brand Risk Management procedures.

Comments like "Accepting Paypal to process Payments? LOL!" does not read friendly or helpful in any possible way. We'll just move past the whole thing, and re-position ourselves for what we'll do going forward.

Adults acting like children on forums isn't very becoming, as proven by AdultKing basically calling Wjunction.com a cesspool of copyright infringing members "Put simply, you don't go recruiting from WJunction.com if you want to run a legitimate cloud service.". Whether people are suckered in to donating to his silly cult of misguided beliefs, then to each is own. We have formally invited his silly organization to provide any proof that we don't comply to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, or that we've even infringed anything but instead of acting like a respectable leader/gentleman and replying to our formal email, he acted like a child 16 year old and all he did was post on a forum, letting everyone know how powerless this coward and his silly "Organization" really is.

Although we might be rusty out of a year and change of not being in the business, we are not here to play games, nor do we intend on letting pissing contests get in our way of our vision.
It's time to sue him and his organization.

AdultKing is a criminal associated with hacking activities and espionage: StopFileLockers Exposed: Industrial Espionage | ScrollDog.com ? Breaking Scene News

Now he is trying to damage the reputation of big ad networks and hosting companies associated with the adult industry:
PlugRush obligated to not accept warez sites (Agreement on November 7):
http://gfy .com/showthread.php?t=1125088

JuicyAds obligated:
http://gfy .com/showthread.php?t=1125523

Ero-Advertising obligated:
http://gfy .com/showpost.php?p=19870224&postcount=14

Big Hosting companies like choopa also affected.
http://gfy .com/showthread.php?t=1125673

And no one stop him?

Last edited:

Check Paypal's AUP.

First of all AdultKing is a "nobody" and he has no authority to dictate terms on how to run your business. The issue lies with your approach. Your communication with him only adds to his ability to deceive his heard of sheep into donating. If you observe carefully he is desperate to represent right holders so that his project can make some impact. The truth is the Major Players in the Adult Entertainment Industry never bothered to approach him because of his unconventional means to target file lockers.
I am not here to berate your services and neither to be friendly with you. I was just stating the facts.
Instead of attempting to solicit his approval regarding the legality of your services you should focus on obtaining a merchant account for your company.
Good Luck!

It's time to sue him and his organization.

AdultKing is a criminal associated with hacking activities and espionage: StopFileLockers Exposed: Industrial Espionage | ScrollDog.com ? Breaking Scene News

Now he is trying to damage the reputation of big ad networks and hosting companies associated with the adult industry:
PlugRush obligated to not accept warez sites (Agreement on November 7):
http://gfy .com/showthread.php?t=1125088

JuicyAds obligated:
http://gfy .com/showthread.php?t=1125523

Ero-Advertising obligated:
http://gfy .com/showpost.php?p=19870224&postcount=14

Big Hosting companies like choopa also affected.
http://gfy .com/showthread.php?t=1125673

And no one stop him?

That self-righteous wind bag will get whats coming to him soon enough. People are salivating to see his demise, it's just a matter of time. SonicLocker's position is not to get in to legal battles at such an early stage, but once settled in, we'll start crushing trolls like him.

First of all AdultKing is a "nobody" and he has no authority to dictate terms on how to run your business. The issue lies with your approach. Your communication with him only adds to his ability to deceive his heard of sheep into donating. If you observe carefully he is desperate to represent right holders so that his project can make some impact. The truth is the Major Players in the Adult Entertainment Industry never bothered to approach him because of his unconventional means to target file lockers.
I am not here to berate your services and neither to be friendly with you. I was just stating the facts.
Instead of attempting to solicit his approval regarding the legality of your services you should focus on obtaining a merchant account for your company.
Good Luck!

Again, fixating on the wrong thing here. Who cares if he gets donations from other trolls and idiots. Our communication with copycontrol.org was clear that his propaganda is just a psudo façade with absolutely no merit.

Let's not get side tracked, keep trucking along, and help each other in a clear adult manner.

site looks good but its seems site is loading slow & add more payment methods .. like Webmoney, Payza ....

Hello,

Thank you, we've been having some technical issues right after our technical lead went on Vacation, but we're managing the best we can until his return.

It'll be resolved shortly.

(we will provide a copy DMCA/Bill C-11 notices to you to the address you provide us within our support system.)

really ?

It's for your own records keeping to ensure that the files deleted were not lost, but in fact, there was a removal notice to justify the removal.

Last edited:
i think your paypal account can't receive money. This is proof
Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back