Soniclocker.com - PPS 100% Initial Sale - 40% Rebill - 24 Hour Payments from Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicLocker

dvV3aLU.png

This thread is strictly for support related issues only.

Last edited:
88 comments
Thank you all for the warm welcoming! We are very serious about this product as there were countless hours put in to make this a positive experience for everyone. We're still fixing things, and developing additional stuff, so there is a lot more to come.

Welcome to WJ!
I didn't understand your plan Test links you share are directly accessible.
Then why someone purchase the premium?
Can you please elaborate this?

Welcome to WJ!
I didn't understand your plan Test links you share are directly accessible.
Then why someone purchase the premium?
Can you please elaborate this?

SonicLocker was built to make downloading fast and easy. Premium sales will come from frequent downloaders who want to remove the ads, more storage space and the extra features Premium Users get.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Welcome to WJ mate, only PPS no PPD?

For now, we want to promote the PPS as much as possible. As long as people do not abuse the system, we will work out a PPD program for the hardcore uploaders.

Last edited:
welcome,, plead add program PPD ,,, thanks :))

Let me ask, and I will get back to you on that tomorrow. It seems that a PPD program would be a great idea, just need to make sure it's financially viable to the owners.

Copyright infringement is a big concern, so from what I've heard, that's the reason they don't want to do PPD.

T

lol yes sure at pps nobody upload copyright stuff :facepalm:

You need to find a host thread that meets your requirements. Soniclocker.com clearly does not meet your requirements, and Soniclocker.com does not want your content. So please take the high road, and leave.

allowed PPS "password file content"

example :
my_file_01.rar - I'm upload file to mediafire/fileband/soniclocker - PPD
my_file_01_pass.txt - "Download pass premium only" with soniclocker PPS program.

Accept this my trick?

Thanks.

allowed PPS "password file content"

example :
my_file_01.rar - I'm upload file to mediafire/fileband/soniclocker - PPD
my_file_01_pass.txt - "Download pass premium only" with soniclocker PPS program.

Accept this my trick?

Thanks.

No.

That's exactly what we're trying to stay away from. Using cheap tricks, and scams is not the type of audience we're trying to stay away from.

Welcome to WJ, hopefully soon, to activate the PPD

Thank you, we'll be activating it today, just solidifying the structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back