Soniclocker.com - PPS 100% Initial Sale - 40% Rebill - 24 Hour Payments from Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not find FTP and remote upload options on your site?

We have FTP coming, but we wanted to wait until someone asked for it. If you're looking to become an content provider, please register as an AFFILIATE via our support system and follow the instructions in the front page. If you have created an account already, we will modify it so we know you come from WJ.

Thanks for 1 month premium. Why i can upload only max 700 kB/s ? I have real 2.6 MB/s (CZ)

We have top peering in Europe and the U.S, so Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you. Submit a ticket with a trace route, and we'll investigate.

does premium have unlimited file storage space and time?

There is no time limit on Premium. Space we can get within hours, but quality content is hard to come by.

Always read the first page.

I'm already a member and hope that you soon add ftp upload option.

We have FTP coming, but we wanted to wait until someone asked for it. If you're looking to become an content provider, please register as an AFFILIATE via our support system and follow the instructions in the front page. If you have created an account already, we will modify it so we know you come from WJ.

I'm already a member and hope that you soon add ftp upload option.

We're only adding things as "Content Providers" need them. You have not signed up to the program, we know this as we approve every single one by hand.

only 5GB storage for free user account ???
and do you accept adult material ?

Adult streamable content and explicitly named files are not permitted.

Sorry

please add ftp and or remote upload

Working on FTP and Remote upload will be taken in to consideration.

Can you please give me 1 month premium to test it?

user: WJminhete

Your account was updated for the content provider account.

Thank you

Last edited:
lol yes sure at pps nobody upload copyright stuff :facepalm:

You need to find a host thread that meets your requirements. Soniclocker.com clearly does not meet your requirements, and Soniclocker.com does not want your content. So please take the high road, and leave.

youre crazy,99,99% uploads are copyrights stuff at your filehost and too by other filehost.and you earn money with this.

You need to find a host thread that meets your requirements. Soniclocker.com clearly does not meet your requirements, and Soniclocker.com does not want your content. So please take the high road, and leave.

youre crazy,99,99% uploads are copyrights stuff at your filehost and too by other filehost.and you earn money with this.

I don't know where you get the impression that we are even remotely like the others. I'd also like you to show me where these infringed files are on our servers, because as far as I can see, everyone is following suit with trying different channels to deliver content.

Again, you can find 100 other hosts that will let you do whatever you want, but us, don't bother as you will not be approved for a Content Provider account as you are not SonicLocker material.

Whoever you are please keep this site active, I've been getting great review about your server, keep up the good. I hope you stay in business for a long time :)

Whoever you are please keep this site active, I've been getting great review about your server, keep up the good. I hope you stay in business for a long time :)

Thank you Sunny, it's a group of us that came together to make a great product. We have only the best quality partners to give the best quality service.

We want quality content providers like yourself to help us grow. Keep up the good work!

We don't have conventional servers per say. So everything on our end is fully operational, and I'm uploading test files at 1.1MB/s from my home connections, so PEERING from your host to our network might be the issue. Having that said, there is nothing form our end we can do right now as we are full strength right now. Check with your ISP to ensure that there isn't any problems on their end to us.

We'll keep an eye out, but everything is normal on our end.

You are advertising your services in the wrong place.

Here mostly are copyright uploaders.

You will not be the number 1 with these rules about copyright content. Rapidshare.com and Mega.co.nz are not popular as before since they changed their rules about copyright content.

You are advertising your services in the wrong place.

Here mostly are copyright uploaders.

You will not be the number 1 with these rules about copyright content. Rapidshare.com and Mega.co.nz are not popular as before since they changed their rules about copyright content.

You are 100% right Sonic, but our mission is help change the stigma of File Lockers that they can succeed without having to take their launch from copyright centric materials. Our rates are ridiculous because we don't generate half of that in advertising. However; we're here to challenge those who are willing to try different avenues to earn some money in the "Advertising" world by helping us get the SonicLocker brand out there.

Believe it or not, we have 3 solid uploaders who are uploading anything and everything they can find and posting it in unconventional places to generate the traffic. Soooo many places let you post links... Reddit.com is a great place to get serious legit traffic, giving content providers a huge channel of revenue.

People here really just need to take the challenge, and try something new.

If there is anything we have is time, money and patience :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back