Hiring Someone to Setup and Secure Torrent tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAmDjMAD

i am looking for someone to setup from scratch and secure private tracker i will provide all the hosting details (vps, dedi etc..) plus few custom stuff that i want plus design new theme.

let me know payment can be done via paypal or webmoney.. or you can use any exchanger to get your desired payment option.

2 comments
i am looking for someone to setup from scratch and secure private tracker i will provide all the hosting details (vps, dedi etc..) plus few custom stuff that i want plus design new theme.

let me know payment can be done via paypal or webmoney.. or you can use any exchanger to get your desired payment option.

Hello,

What script do you want to use for the tracker?

Hello,

What script do you want to use for the tracker?
whatever best for private tracker. it should be secure though and must have shoutbox. if you think you can turn vbulletin into tracker and invitation registeration that would be fine also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back