Some questions about (buying) backlinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigma969

Hey,

I would like to know some things about (buying) backlinks.

• If there are backlink offers and one has an Alexa rank <100k/PR1 and another Alexa rank >1Mio but PR4. Which one would you prefer? Both would cost the same of course.

• Is there a rule of thumb how much you pay per hardlink regarding Alexa rank or PR?

• Another thing that makes me confused is that some sites with PR3 or even better have just few or even no backlinks to their sites. How is that possible?

• If I exchange hardlinks with others: Has it bad effects to my page if I link to them on each of my pages (100k+) or does it not matter if I link to them just on one page or on all?
Thanks in advance!!

Greets

2 comments
Here are some tips I can give you (also made some wrong decisions at the beginning, so hope you will not):

- in the beginning make more brand anchors as much backlinks with money anchor texts
- forget about directories, bookmark etc. -> you will just loose time and it has no effect
- do not use link exchange sites or blog networks, month to month Google updates their index and block them -> instead make articles on high PR blogs, Press Relases etc., this will work and one such link will bring you more as many backlinks from low PR sites
- forget about link exchnage, Google checks strategies: "You link me, I link you back"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back