Social Bookmarking for ranking keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Upton

we know there are many high quality bookmarking site can give us nice result for ranking keywords on search engine 1st page. my question is, do you think only social bookmarking can give us 1st page ranking for long tail keywords?

6 comments
no, or yes, or maybe.

there is not a magic formula. Don't expect that a single campaign will help you rule the world, it helps but still needs to keep working on seo.

(it also depends on the niche, competition, etc)

its very important in ranking factor but not only use social bookmarking sites help you to top ranking. You can use for better position target Other famous techniques Like Forum posting Directory Submission Blog Commenting etc.

Social Bookmarking only wont help

Social Bookmarking only not enough to rank our webpage. Try Directory Submission, article submission, Blog posting to get higher efficiency

I think social bookmaking very important but not you help to your website to top ranking. You can use other famous techniques like Forum posting, Directory Submission etc.

we know there are many high quality bookmarking sites can give us nice result for ranking keywords on search engine 1st page. My question is, do you think only social bookmarking can give us a 1st page ranking for long tail keywords?
Social bookmarking sites are one of the few who can increase traffic to our website, you can try building your links to any edu/gov blogs and I assure you that you get also better results.

It is an added advantage to hold descent position in search engines. As said above..it depends upon the keyword and competition. For a less popular k/w I ranked 1st place in 14 days(true..). I did some social bookmarking and thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back