Status
Not open for further replies.
o boi, thats really great, WJv3 is much better as compare to v2, its hs new features, actually i like the unique way to show Categorization bar on top.....

It looks great ;)

PS I found a small bug: When making a quick reply and submitting it, the My Statistics link doesn't work. It doesn't do anything. Might need to rebind the onclick handler.

Regards,
Whoo

I Guess it will take some time to fix all the little issues/glitches but i`m glad the response is so positive till now ;)

I think its a nice design but yeah as you said there is a few glitches.

Additionally when your not logged in here on the banner it says "More then 42,000 Members", but why would we show off about members considering half of them don't actually stay active, why not show off maybe the amount of posts, resources...etc we have?

uhmm I can't undo the /ignore <member> in the CB.. have to manually remove the Cookie set by the board to remove them. Can anyone else confirm this.

In case this is a browser specific bug, I'm running Chrome Version 21.0.1180.57 on Ubuntu 12.04

It's alright I guess.. :/
I get what the designer was shooting for, he almost hit it, but I still prefer the old theme (which i switched to).
The simpler the theme, the better.. In my opinion.

Can we change the brown text to a grey? Something like this colour:

NTAE

My feedback:

Logo needs reworking doesn't look professional at all, and the banner header background doesnt look nice at all. Apart from that the skin is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back