SMSFreak.in Send SMS's All around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJGaurav

Banned
Banned
Hey guys

i have made this site smsfreak.in and i want you guys to review it :)

You can send normal as well as spoofed sms's . Normal sms are free but to send spoofed sms's you will need to have sufficient credits in your account by default each user will be give 3 credits :) you can get more credits by doing surveys or buy credits via paypal ( you can get 200 credits for as low as 8$ ) .
In the spoofed sms section u can use a persons mobile no or even use a 8 character name :)

would like if can review the design the functionality of the site and the MSG delivery rate :)

New Payment Options

Paypal
Alert Pay
Wire Transfer

Regards
DJ

Last edited:
60 comments
I liked your design, looks classy, favicon missing though !

Nice domain too.

Will check the the delivery time later, 11AM is like my waking up time, so too lazy to register :p

You said 3 Free Credits but I have only received 2 CREDITS ... kindly fix that too

Also add some other payment gateways like Online Bank Transfer etc...

Last edited:
good work :) .. i know how you have been on it day and night :D ..

btw now time for our thing ? :|

Thanks yea lets start it :D

Sweet lil' site :)

Thanks Rk

Nice site :)

I would love to see Alertpay as an payment gateway for online recharge .

For the online recharge u will get AP , LR , PP and CPA ( yea cpa complete surveys and get ur mobile no recharged no conditions applied )

nice site...

What? Spoofed messages ? So can i send a text under the name of my crush's BF and write an abusive message so that the two of 'em break up ? :P

Yea you can :P lol xD

You said 3 Free Credits but I have only received 2 CREDITS ... kindly fix that too

Also add some other payment gateways like Online Bank Transfer etc...

Will check that about the payments
Currently we cant add that we will add it latter we have PP and Indian Bank Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back