SMSFreak.in Send SMS's All around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
no free credits for me man :(

8dd31643034a66e9eb51e9d86210971c.jpg

n i got only 2 credits :(

You bring us a very good site my brother but i am having a little bit problem. I tried sending free sms and it went well on my cell no. within 20sec after hitting a send button but when i tried to send spoof message to my cell no. and in From field box i typed BullDog. I waited for like 5 mins but it didn't arrive it yet and i am still waiting for this anonymous sms and it already deducted my 1 credit leaving 1 credit remaining.

Please look in this spoof matter otherwise for sending free messages i like your site better than way2sms.

And one more thing Please add alertpay gateway for payment also because i see that you are accepting only paypal.

well i am from pak n using no proxy

I am sry but cpalead doesnt hav any surveys for pakistan
Is spoofing done by a third party or is it original spoofing?
i didnt undrstand what u said could tell it more briefly
You bring us a very good site my brother but i am having a little bit problem. I tried sending free sms and it went well on my cell no. within 20sec after hitting a send button but when i tried to send spoof message to my cell no. and in From field box i typed BullDog. I waited for like 5 mins but it didn't arrive it yet and i am still waiting for this anonymous sms and it already deducted my 1 credit leaving 1 credit remaining.

Please look in this spoof matter otherwise for sending free messages i like your site better than way2sms.

And one more thing Please add alertpay gateway for payment also because i see that you are accepting only paypal.
well spoof sms is working fine please try again
spoof msg worked for me
yea add alertpay money booker etc or atleast wmz :D

DJ, you need to invest money if we sending the SMS?
yes mate

ABT the payment gateways we will be adding alert pay soon :) may b in 2 days

Now i can't test spoof sms because all those 2 free credits that i had are now gone for testing but i haven't received a spoof sms's yet. all i am receiving is a free sms.

I guess spoof sms is not working with Vodafone India User.

Awesome site brother.

Nice design. For me everything fantastic. Registered as well.

It will be a success and I am sure about that.

Regards

Now i can't test spoof sms because all those 2 free credits that i had are now gone for testing but i haven't received a spoof sms's yet. all i am receiving is a free sms.

I guess spoof sms is not working with Vodafone India User.
No mate its working as i too have a voda mobile no . Pm me ur username on the site and i will add few credits for you to check
Awesome site brother.

Nice design. For me everything fantastic. Registered as well.

It will be a success and I am sure about that.

Regards
Thanks mate

Alertpay has now been added as a Payment Option :) :D

Last edited:
I TRIED REGISTERING BUT i NEVER GOT THE PASS THROUGH TEXT MESSAGE.

Try again please, is your number registered with Trai NDNDR (or any Do Not Disturb Service) as it might block the messages, I tried it now and it worked (using MTNL)

damn
might be useful
thanks

Indeed, more exciting features coming in future

Can we receive sms?

Not yet, its a 1 way service but the 2-way service will be available in short future (y)

Are you using another company to spoof your txt messages or do you own your own relay phone system to spoof them??

Ofcourse a 3rd party gateway but cant disclose the name or more details regarding that as its confidential

About the 2way sms here is what we are planing to ad to the site very soon

Each user will get a option to select his/her unique 11 digit no. and from tht no. wht ever messages are sent will have a reply option too ( which the current sms do not ) :)

By the way as you all requested Alert pay is now added . You guys can suggest more features and we will try our best to add it to smsfreak.in :)

Cheers

how do you do this? i mean govt just released new rules not allowing 100sms in a day per number for all service providers. will it affect you? how do you sent sms?

2way sms will be awesome.. hope it comes soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back