Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonken

Hi,

Does anybody know a trustworthy SMS billing company they've had experience with, which offers intergration within your own CMS rather than forwarding the client to their payment page?

I was looking into onebip which seemed interesting until I saw there was no intergration and that the client has to redirect from your page, register with them and continue, where as I'd like it so it can all be done within your page and the user only provides their phone number preferably.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks.

4 comments
Check out smscoin.net. I just use them for donation so I don't know if they wil have features you require, but I know they are trustworthy :)

Its best you stay away from sms payment gateways if you are trying to receive real payments. Most if not all either want 50% or more of the total transaction due to processing fee, Carrier fee.

But really you wont find a good one unless its thru daopay which is really to expensive to use around the thousands a month.

I too tried to find a mobile payment gateway to help widen the variety of payment options available to my customers. However after looking at the fees they want I would have had to increase the cost of my products by a minimum of 20% just to make a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back