slingfile after all is scam or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

7up

Why I joined recently. I am afraid to future payments ...
If speech that receives, others say no....
?

18 comments
thanks for replying ... Difficult to follow a right direction today ...
I visited your website very cool.

Thanks for responding ...
The problem is this. There are people talking bad. And people who have already shown proof of payment on the topic of slingfile.
You know, it wasted a lot of time exchanging links one hosting to another and still fail to make money.
I'm tired of scraping hosting downloads (some quite famous), and others would like to try to see if something changes. Also reset the wupload links, as many here.

I do not trust you, cute...

His first message in wjunction ... was to show that proof on topic of slingfile.
nobody enters the forum to show proofs ...
Now come here. It sounds like something sent.... :facepalm:

I think Slingfile don't scam. I paid first time. This is my proof
jlgQkict0mh3q.jpg

jbb4BhUuHPkYjd.jpg

jLabdZYRL1rrD.jpg

I said Slingfile is not scam, I have payment proof

Anyone said SlingFile is scam, who have proof ?????????

I said Slingfile is not scam, I have payment proof

Anyone said SlingFile is scam, who have proof ?????????

Can anyone answer my question ??
Yes, I'm newbie, that's fact. Newbie said anything with proof. Old member said anything without proof. Who do you thing you are ??

Last edited:
I am an ordinary person who wants to work with an honest hosting.
Perfection does not exist. I try to avoid mistakes.
You seem desperate to prove that's not slingfile scam,
up being rough ...
I said I did not believe in you.
I did not say that the scam is slingfile.
Anyway, time will tell... :P

Beware of slingfile!

Can anyone answer my question ??
Yes, I'm newbie, that's fact. Newbie said anything with proof. Old member said anything without proof. Who do you thing you are ??

I'm definitely saying DO NOT use their services. People were right to be cautious. I recently signed up for premium, but I didn't have a user name or pass prior and after i selected premium, I immediately got taken to a PayPal site where I payed my 9 bucks. I got a receipt for the transaction and everything. After the transaction went through, I was taken to a page that told me when my services expired, and that they would be sending me an e-mail within 24 hours with my username and password. It's been well over two days now and I STILL haven't heard back from them! I have written support 3 times which I have yet to receive a response! If you don't want to get ripped off like I did. Use a different, more established file sharing site! They can blame it on whatever they want, but when a customer pays for premium service and the clock is ticking on when that service expires, you would expect to at least be able to use it!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back