SkankD.NET - Re-Designed & WAREZ;d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be honest with you, your a bit late. We did have light blue navigation and category gradients but we took the advice to change them and its worked. To be honest, i wouldn't even give a rating to the themes you've created on webhaven, all you've done is edit the css and a few images. There has been so much work gone into this theme, and the feedback were receiving so fare is immense. Anyway thanks for your review, its appreciated.

Guys please stop bringing discussion to webhaven, I know it fails to a whole new level and will be gone soon.

I was trying to leave some respectful criticism that would improve your skin and well if you're too immature to take it into consideration please do not even reply. :)

Thanks for changing the stripey background though, doesn't make me as dizzy anymore.

Immature lol? We took your criticism in conisderation and changed what you said so thank you. All i was saying was were the living forum not yours, so why would i take all your advice :P thanks anyway.

I like the skin. Cool, clear, sober. Everything you'd want from a good/peaceful skin.

The dark color is good, though I'd suggest switching to a lighter 'overall' theme after a while ;)

Already doing it lifetalk, im currently designing a light theme due for release in a couple of months, just waiting for member numbers to increase :) and thanks swap, im loving the reviews at the moment.

Update: We have a competition on the forum at the moment for referrals so head over then and check it out. Thanks.

I'll have to be honest and say I pretty much like it, maybe add a litle colour to the black icons (the pb bunny for movies and streaming) but other than that, nice

Thanks all, going to design some new forum icons anyway in the next few days, so that will be better :) thanks thanks eliteelio, nice to hear nice things from a webmaster :) thanks all, will be filling up the forums asap :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back