monthly income = $ 300

Asking price $800

Minimum price= that's suits me

What's include in this :

Domain ( All passwords for this)

Database dump

Wordpress folder that you will up on the server and site will be ready

21 comments
along with the hotfile account that you use to host the files? else why would anyone want to buy a site full of links of a third party?

btw could you post proof of adsense income?

Adsense Screen Shots for Last month

IF any body seriously interested in buying my site PM me i will show you the adsense report

You are obviously a noob. No offense but you can't just screenshot your adsense account without blanking out stuff like page CTR and page ePCM.

Good luck with the sale though...

then dont sell and get money from adsense. your not including the hf account which makes no sense since the files are there as someone else said. your trying to profit adsense on warez and theyll never payout. if they do then good luck to you. else gtfo with this noob shit were not stupid. least im not.

EDIT: stay in pak, learn real english close out the translator. babelfish isnt supported at wj :p
EDIT2: I know im an asshole sometimes, but come on. seriously.

peace
dot

Dear all,

i am here to sell my site not to learn English from stupid person or to get knowledge about warez

So please if you are interested in buying than reply otherwise keep your advice in your _____________

i hope you could understand what i want to say specially that English Expert

Actually this site is totally mine and the screen short of adsense account is only for this site my other sites are partially mine i mean i have some other partners. so for other sites i have separate adsense account that is accessible to all partners

Actually this site is totally mine and the screen short of adsense account is only for this site my other sites are partially mine i mean i have some other partners. so for other sites i have separate adsense account that is accessible to all partners
dude,adsense would block your account once you ask for a payout,since you are using adsense on a warez site.Simple enuf?

I am willing to take over the site if i can pay you in the next 2 months with the money i will receive from the adsense.

This should be no problem if adsense actually pays out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back