Site was go down in google after 3 days offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

widel

Hi all, in August my site was get 4,4k visitors daily, but my delight did not last long. My site got offline for 3 days, after that i got msg in my webmaster google panel about dns. I've checked and fixed that. But still my site going down and down. In 6 days after offline site had only 1,5k visitors and that situation is still today.

ry682_1.jpg

Before that happening my site was on first google pages in search results. Now only some posts (maybe 1%) from my blog are on first page. So from 15 August to today im getting 1,1-1,5k visitors daily, not more. Im adding 50~ post daily, 1000+ monthly, and in that two months google index 6-7k new search results from my site but im still on 1,1 - 1,5k visitors.

What i've done for fix that?
- i've changed site server from shared hosting to vps, ofc other service provider
- i've deleted adfly links from my site (all download links from my site were changed to adfly by api scrpit)
- i've deleted "meta description" script, its my script for auto meta description for all my post (its used post title and some infos from post)
- i've changed site options likes click to cover for download to download button

Im really need help with that, I dont know what i need to do.

Best regards, Widel.

Last edited:
14 comments
So all I have to do is wait, yes? I'm a little tired of waiting that so long. I asking here for some help because I don't know what is going on :) Thanks for answers guys :) How long I need to wait for visitors up?

I was down in alexa from 150k to 450k :( Also most from my visitors are direct, not google, I'm really need back to google :)

Last edited:
Yes it takes time!!! you may also check for spammy back links? Service to find and remove bad links | Linkquidator.com is Highly Recommended, I have it since 2 days in use,my down rank has stopped over night!! I just hope it will go up, but you got to give it time....
1 month free trial - NO it is not my site, some one on BHW owns it, with great results.

hope that could help, but with your visitor flow I would suggest focus on Quality, G is checking randomly the Algorithm!! no one makes 100 posts per day without software.... these I just found out - but I m sure you know those things well ,-))))

No, im not checked that. This service looks good but its not free and I dont have money for pay it. But thanks for info, i will try find free service for this.

Last edited:
I'm reading some articles about "unwanted backlinks" and used majestic seo tool for check my backlinks:

Code:
1 experienceoneness.org  
2     cyclopaedia.net  
3     theofficialpageof.com
4     cherrylola.com  
5     electronication.com  
6    list-of-domains.org  
7    ngb.to  
8     thoughtyoumayask.com  
9     innercirclepress.com  
10     deucesapp.com  
11    k-koukoku.com
12    muzic-world.com  
13    9jinkoukoku.com 
14    listofdomains.org
15     svstjohns.org      
16     coolguruji.com  
17     hunstantontackle.co.uk  
18     dancehorizons.net  
19     briggsheritagefarm.com  
20     seo08.com
21     adinex-service.ro
22     buzzspree.com
23     chessopeningssoftware.com  
24     bestmusiclinks.com
25    webnamelist.com
26    websitedown.info  
27    indexsite.org      
28    prlog.ru  
29    secureserver.net  
30    zetaindex.com  
31    websitenotworking.com
32    videosnpictures.com  
33    seodigger.com  
34    pixelreddit.com
35    krauspe.eu  
36     uk20.co.uk
37     feeddigest.com  
38     som2010.com  
39     tantrasadhana.com  
40     bikinimadstore.com
41     northglow.com  
42     allvoices.com  
43     thetrustimonial.com  
44     rmalfuses.info      
45     brandigg.ch  
46     soowangsearch.com  
47     mainstreamnewz.com  
48     lalelo.com
49     creativeallies.com      
50     wjunction.com  
51     denverrecordingstudioblog.com
52     beautystop.info  
53     rickshide.com  
54     boorow.com  
55     hdvietnam.com
56     binseed.com  
57     binrand.com  
58     zasv.com

Now i want to use "google disavow link tool" but how i can verify this links for good and unwanted links?

Also linkquidator isn't free, when i click "free trial" its moving me to payout page.

Last edited:
Widel: Pm sent to you, believe you me.LQ will help you - you got 1000 links free,. as per screenshot you can see I have removed about 800, rest will do Thursday, need to wait the reaction of G and Ranking.you wont get any free tool, LQ is the cheapest I found,A Member of BHW ( yes that could mean anything), but visit the link and you decide!! ,-))

eg: don't be surprised even WJ is on that list...don't no why

I removed all active and suspicious for me backlinks from the beginning of the site until August 20 by deleting articles which linked. I've checked that by majestic seo. There were about 30 articles, such action can help? I can quickly restore it.

About LQ, maybe the first month is free but you need to have a Paypal with credit card verifed - and I not have it. Also its looks like subscription because paypal want my credit card. Or maybe its want my cc because i not have money on my pp? I will try check this free trial when i will get some money to my pp. Thanks chefmartin for this site.

Last edited:
No, im not checked that. This service looks good but its not free and I dont have money for pay it. But thanks for info, i will try find free service for this.

Won't get anywhere with that mind...

Do you know that your site might of gotten hit with the Penguin 2.1 update?
You need to remove the bad links to your site and YES THAT SITE IS FREE! you can sign up for a free account and they will show you about 20 free badlinks which you should disavow. 20 is better than nothing.

1000 Free BL - I m almost there, and happy to have this site,- Widel - you may watch the google video to that matter, coz first you got to do some home work, then send G an email: Reconsideration blabla and you really need to explain that you have done something, just watch the video....

RE:

Google loves quality content so I always prefer best content marketing strategies for promotion. I have stopped backlinking because after 3 months we have to remove which are harmful for ranking.

If you need Organic traffic you need to go slow, but if you need fast improvement "well i don't call it improvement LOL" you can use blackhat method but it is a big risk these days with google... since they came up hard with their new update!

How long to wait? hmmmm good question, there is not time for that when google says you are good get more traffic that long :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back