Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciwan

Hi Guys

I guess this thread is directed more towards owners of DDL sites that have a rating system.

Why is it that you copy whatever rating Katz has given to a site ? :|

I am 4* on katz .. I was demoted to 3* because one day I had visitors and I wasn't concentrating .. so I submitted the topics without cleaning their titles first !

This was a mistake done on Katz .. why is it that all the other DDL sites should mark me as 3* when really I should be 4* or 5* ?

URL: www.kurdsportal.com

Thanks

11 comments
You serious MagicTG ?

Every thing we submit is our own upload ! site very clean .. all posts have the same layout. !! :(

Katz always have a reason for the rating they give your site and 99% of the time they will give you a rating which your site deserves, that's why most ddl's refer to katz when rating sites.

ddl0.com - we don't copy katz or any other ddl ratings.

good looking sites with good content and no ad's = high rating
ugly, ad-ridden sites with low quality content = low rating
we dont have the time to organise things as well as katz lol but the system works.

You serious MagicTG ?

Every thing we submit is our own upload ! site very clean .. all posts have the same layout. !! :(

My site is Page Rank 2 all unique uploads No Adverts
and my Site is Ranked 1* on Katz be happy :P

i only started submitting to katz about 4 days ago

You have good site m8, dont worry, just be careful while submitting, katz got too strict on rules, due to more sites they are gettin

On Stugas the site rating are different, no care if is an forum or an blog, white or black have few members or thousand.
Rank are attributed based only on submitted titles + whitelist.
An whitelisted site get one rank plus, non whitelisted get an maximum of 4 and this is full automated.

ur site is very simple it is 3*

but i'v went into more details in your site, i noticed that ONLY submit your uploads, and you have a valid license with a dedicated ip/server

it seems your paying a lot on your site without any real profit and even your work doesn't show up as it should!

i would rate your site 5* as i went deep inside the details.

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back