Shared Since83.Com Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedofpain

http://since83.com is back open for hosting after moving to our very own in house servers.

We now OWN our servers. Our servers are not rented they belong to US in our office. The benefits of this is cutting out a few middle men which saves time, money and helps everyone in the end. If you have a support question we deal with it at that moment and dont have to wait for the person we rent the server or hosting account from to be online.

Also DMCA notices can be handled the correct way. All DMCA will be emailed to account owners and given plenty of time to work out any issue they might have. You dont have to worry about anyone contacting our server owner and getting your account shut down and by passing us, we own the server.

Visit http://since83.com and get your hosting today.

Free Hosting [ONLINE]
Shared Hosting [ONLINE]
Reseller Hosting [Coming Soon]
Master Reseller Hosting [Coming Soon]
Alpha Reseller Hosting [Coming Soon]
Dedicated Hosting [Coming Soon]
VPS Hosting [Coming Soon]

Parts are being ordered for dedicated and VPS hosting.

29 comments
Don't mean to get off topic... but...

where's your hosting located?
who's your bandwidth provider?

and how can you afford having an "office" and your own "servers", if only a few weeks back you didn't even want to buy whmcs?

Don't mean to get off topic... but...

where's your hosting located?
who's your bandwidth provider?

and how can you afford having an "office" and your own "servers", if only a few weeks back you didn't even want to buy whmcs?

Not wanting to buy WHMCS isnt the same has not being able to afford to buy WHMCS. I can afford WHMCS i just didnt want to buy it because i simple cant use any updates or support which is 95% of what your paying for.

The network is a full Comcast business grade account and the fasted Comcast currently offer.

Servers are located in Alabama, USA. at my home office.

In fact Comcast will offer you a 50% discount on a company account if the service is getting installed at your home and being placed into your own name and not a company name. So i saved some money... well a lot of money there.

The servers i have had for weeks for a build i did for a guy that never paid for the job.

It will cost me much more than just getting hosting with someone else i admin but its much nicer having a server here and knowing not just anyone can shut it off at any moment. I know now where my sites and files are... to me thats worth a good bit.

I wouldnt recommend this guy, office? no mate all you have is a shitty pc with afew ips assigned also they guy knows nothing about maintaining a webhost also as he has it in his house uptime will most probs very fucking awful so yeh id stay way from this faget

i lol at lieing about having a office you demented fuck

You can have a office in your home.

For anyone wondering... This is the guy that help me set up my server. he is mad at me because when he was done i locked him out and changed the root password and wouldn't change it back. Im not going to get into this here but for anyone wanting to see the MSN convo just PM me and ill send it to you. I know more than he does about the server since im the one that finaly got it online. He fooled with it for hours while i told him he would need to set a static IP in CentOS and he never did... i finally had to do it myself.

The screenshot is not of the server haha. Thats actually my media PC. its posted on a few PC mod forums.

Yes, you offered to pay but paid shit after i setup your server and you wanna be in the webhosting industry well you gota know atleast howto setup a reseller account in whm (he asked me howto) noob

Yes, you offered to pay but paid shit after i setup your server and you wanna be in the webhosting industry well you gota know atleast howto setup a reseller account in whm (he asked me howto) noob

You offered to do the job for free... then bitch i dont pay you? Like i said you couldn't even get the server online with me telling you how to do it. I had to do it myself.

lmfao @ you and that is your shitty home made server it has 1gb ram thats all i looked in whm :)

i would just stay away from this guy hes on ice/ hes paranoid

lmfao @ you and that is your shitty home made server it has 1gb ram thats all i looked in whm :)

i would just stay away from this guy hes on ice/ hes paranoid

Its got more than 1bg mate if you say you looked then you dont really have a clue.

Even the pic you posted has more than 1gb if you look at it you can see that haha.

hes paranoid? because i wont give you access to my root after you complete your work? that makes me paranoid? who here wouldn't do that? Your job was done you dont need to have 24/7 access to my server.

ok i did my work now pay my $$

and er, i thought you just said i didnt do it but now your stating i completed my work even thow you jsut claimed to of done it all mate, i hope noone hosts with you good luck

/leaves shit thread

haha those sites are illegal everywhere. No matter where you host your sites a company can still get it shut down. Most companies just offer this hosting unless some big issue arises, i do the same. I wont block your account though ill give you plenty of time to do what you need to do and help in any way i can. Lots of host in US hosts sites like warez and such and get away with it, not every sit gets picked on.

is it me or does this guy just chat complete and utter bullshit?

since when did xampp have todo with the fbi coming around to seize a server for illegal shit.

is it me or does this guy just chat complete and utter bullshit?

terranbytes.com was run with all download coming to an install of XAMPP on a windows Xp machine of mine, anyone that has been to that site before i sold it knows that. So most users will know its not bullshit. infact if you go there and try to do a direct download it wont open envatowarez.com because thats the domain that was pointing to my house.

By law they have to send a DMCA notice first before they can do anything, so like i said on Since83 and this post we can work with any issue if that happens.

Don't act like you know laws because they are not that dumb. When your target is illegal sites, that will not be a factor. I'm sure they will see a pattern...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back