Simple SEO guide in 10 steps

I've seen most of these points before while doing my own research on SEO, but having them aggregated in a single post like this is very useful! Thanks for the excellent post!

Jeango

Currently, the title is probably the most significant part of your page as far as search engines are concerned. No search engine optimization process is complete until you've added your keyword to the <TITLE> tag.

Gaky

This is a very good article for newbies. I would advise you to study it before starting work on creating your site.

Servers Base

Step 1: Keyword Research
Keyword research is a process of identifying the most important keywords for our website. Keyword research requires keyword research tools which can help us find the most relevant keywords for our website.

Step 2: Competition Analysis
Identify who are your competition by doing competition analysis. You can do competition analysis using various SEO software and competition analysis tools.

Step 3: SEO Audit
Audit current website and ranking of current website for selected keywords, this will give you basic idea about what can be improved on your website. SEO Audit is very important part of SEO Process.

Step 4: On-Page SEO Optimization
Identifying On-page optimization requirements and site structure

Step 5 : Off-Page Optimization
Build links, promote your website in social media

Step 6: Measure results : Traffic and Rankings

vikey

in coming time google will replace most of the queries like "how to, why or what is" from its search results as they will be displaced directly on the search engine, so selection of domain name and heading titles will make more difference in future

Top Bottom