Simcity an addictive game to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mind Freak™

Veteran
So i decided to get a copy of Simcity to see whats all the hype about simcity being an addictive game. After an hour into the game i found it actually quite interesting. The way you have to handle your city with the daily ups and downs is a very mind twist.

So after an hour into the game here is my screenshot of my city. If you play the game show your city's screenshot or if you plan to check the game out do tell me whats the key thing you are looking out for.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/ZiI8uAP.jpg[/SLIDE]

11 comments
Well to be honest i have downloaded the NO DRM version but am planning to get the full copy cause the game is damn addictive :P and i want to play with others.

I have been buying game copies from a good amount of time due to my old Youtube Career. So now would be starting it up again i.e if i get a decent internet connection.

So yea would be buying a OG copy soon :) maybe in a week

Is is good? I love strategy games like civilization, total war...etc. but I've never played a sim game, Don't know why. :|

Cool u have the new version, I have all the old versions :p
When i was small used to watch my brother play it when it came out :P so got addicted to it

^Any torrent site ever ?

I remember Sim City 2000 back in the day when i had a Pentium III (which was a beast back then) was addictive as hell used to stay up so late on school nights spending hours on it and had trouble actually getting up for school.

Never really played any of the newer sim city's probably should get back into it at some point this thread has reminded me of it now and i am having all these nostalgia feels lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back