Shared SilenceHost.com - 20GB Space, 100GB Bandwidth from $1/month (Germany/Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought domain + hosting in this service today and still doesnt work. Can you check it for me Silence? :)

Invoice #226

transaction id:
3XL40790N3852374V

Waiting for answer. :P

Yea it's done , it lasted for extra a few hours then 24 hours this time is because there's something stuck at the payment thing , but it's done now .
Enjoy the hosting

#334483 replayed, but not fixed , can you check it again

Error I get: Your license is not active or it has expired. If your license has expired, please renew it to continue using this Software.

Guys, more than 48 hours are past since i have submitted ticket, check it please

Last edited:
Sorry , we lost the domain , but in near future , in about 2 months it will be back up .
There's alot of problem with the domain .

NOTICE:

We had to change our name from Silence Host to Serv Slots as our previous domain got deleted and we had some hard time within our management that we were offline for few days.

So those clients who would like to continue with us can create a support ticket with your domain name and we will provide you with a free month and an upgrade in your package(i.e if you were using our bronze shared package before you will upgraded to the silver package but with the price that of the bronze package.)

We are sorry for the inconvenience that was caused due to our downtime.

New customers can use the promo code "RELAUNCH" to get a 20% OFF on all packages.

Regards
Serv Slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back