Shared SilenceHost.com - 20GB Space, 100GB Bandwidth from $1/month (Germany/Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many addon domains do you allow for any package?
i see subdomains but no addon domains.

and

when will you be moving to the new server?

how many addon domains do you allow for any package?
i see subdomains but no addon domains.

and

when will you be moving to the new server?
Number of addon domains varies with the packages.
Starter package:1 addon domain
Medium package:10 addon domains
Ultimate package : unlimited addon domains

Also we are on a new server now.

We are currently sorting out some issues with the provider, our server was taken offline due to phishing pages on a clients website, we did not get any warning, So we are waiting for their reply.

Clients WILL be credited for downtime.

Just got the latest news from the people at the Datacentre , someone is abusing the whole server . We still cant find out its who . Once they sort out its who it will be all fine , every old customer will have extra free 10 days .

We are currently sorting out some issues with the provider, our server was taken offline due to phishing pages on a clients website, we did not get any warning, So we are waiting for their reply.

Clients WILL be credited for downtime.

You said that about the last time and free month but all those on automatic subscription can only cancel to stop payment. So that won't be done.

You could just issue a credit back through paypal. :)

And good luck on with your host as they claimed they found the culprit last time it slowed down.

I guess they were wrong then. From what I saw last time it was the host using too many resources and slowing down the server. I think they are just giving you the run around.

I don't know about phisihing but I hope they dump that guy.

UPDATE :

We are back up!! :)

Last edited:
ordered the hosting please activate as soon as possible :

frankly speaking dont have much time so if it can be quick i'll really appreciate that !

and do pm me my a/c details please !

ohhk one more question i have is u allow warez linking right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back