Shut down for major file sharing sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecompgame

I don't generally use file sharing sites because i mostly use torrent for my downloads, but what are all you admins doing after the closure of the major file sharing sites? How much damage has it caused etc.

6 comments
I have never used any of the big cashwore file host I use the smaller non paying file host that have greats speeds this has never been a problem for me

What do you mean by file sharing sites?

Is this thread meant to be limited to file hosts or can it include other things like indexers etc?

What do you mean by file sharing sites?

Is this thread meant to be limited to file hosts or can it include other things like indexers etc?

If you're an indexer, the shutdown of the largest file hosts on the web should directly impact your indexing site (not immediately, you gotta wait for all the slow people to stop searching for dead host's links.).

Oh, I wasn't trying to be part of the discussion per se. I was just trying to ask what he meant by file sharing sites as its a very broad phrase.

I was more so talking about "Cyberlockers"(File sharing sites) then indexing sites but i guess that would count as well, like BTJunkie's shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back