Should I Try Adsense alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

vedanta

Adsense reject my application for insufficient content . site belongs from india . what should i do now . re apply for adsense after some time. or try alternative.
and what is best alternative for indian.

20 comments
For me before you apply for adsense. You should have all information as contact , term of use and privacy on site. Should have contents in it. ? Do you know any reason they refuse you

Adsense rules are very strict. I don't know good alternatives with the same profit for 100% white niches. You can try to change domain, make your content 100% allowed for Adsense and try again.

In most of the cases, we can say that there is no proper alternative of AdSense. They are the best in the field of banner ads.
As an alternative you should consider BuySellAds. They were once second to AdSense. They like to accept big sites with lots of traffic.
If you can host ads other than banner, then popads, propeller, infolinks and adfly are good ones. But choosing some out of these depend on the niche of your site.

Last edited:
You can try popcash, heard some thing about it, but I never used it. Perhaps it's something to look into?

Last edited:
just work on getting your website under the correct terms and conditions for adsense and use them also make sure you dont encourage clicking on ads or clicking on them yourself you could loose out on any revenue you earn

Adsense reject my application for insufficient content . site belongs from india . what should i do now . re apply for adsense after some time. or try alternative.

Adsense is one of the best way to earn money online in India , My suggestion is do some changes what adsense report for reject your application .

If you want try Adsense Alternative , here the best .

1. Infolinks
2. Chitika (Best when you get huge traffic from US & European Country's)
3. If you good alexa ranking try Buysellads
4. Bingads

Having contact information, terms of service and privacy policy in clearly visible areas of your site is good. I doubt if Adsense rejected you due to being from India. They want a website that looks professional and have professional content that is of interest to some group of people.

I would look into having a good design, test it on different browsers on different operating systems to see if it breaks, have contact information, TOS and privacy policy and then apply again to Adsense.

Try propeller :)

How much does it cost and how much results can you get from that? I am new to Propeller

To start Propeller ads it costs nothing, it pays you with a Max CPM of 10$ , and there a multiple types of ads you can use. From Direct, Slider , Mobile , Layer , video etc. To get started, it's simple, go their site and create an account and start. They typically share 80% with publishers. They accept all websites and based on Net30 terms. Can even monetize 404 pages.

Try creating some meaningful content for your site so it does meet google adsense terms and conditions. Google Panda updates will only ensure it doesn't rank well anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back